cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Natasha Denona

2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg

This thread is now closed. Thank you for your participation!

Brand founder Natasha Denona is making her BeautyTalk debut on Wednesday, May 25, to answer your beauty questions. Visit this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT to ask her anything—from what makes her eyeshadow formulas so pigmented to her go-to product for glowing skin.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Natasha Denona

Yes we do @angel7594! Blues and greens are so my jam 😄

Great question @angellightstar 🙂

@veronika23 Yay! I am so stoked for you! 

I am a novice eyeshadow user.  Which palette, either by your brand or by others, would you recommend for me?

Hi @OregonGirl9

When someone asks me to recommend eyeshadows for them, I always look at his or her hair color and skin tone. One palette that will for sure work on you (because it works on everyone) is my eyeshadow palette 5 #2 which is on the Scouted by Sephora wall in stores! 

http://www.sephora.com/eyeshadow-palette-5-P411826?skuId=1875087&

Can we expect any travel friendly full face palettes where you have both eye shadows and face products (blush & highlight) in one?  I would love to see a warm one with a mix of rosegolds, gold, copper, rosy and peachy tones 💕

Any plans for "build your own" for the 10/18 shade palettes or even for the 5 pan? It will be great for people to mix and match shades from your line in this way!

I often hear people mention they would like to see a black shadow in your palettes to round off looks..any reason this particular color is not included? 

When can Sephora.ca expect to stock your new duo glow? I think Alba is gorgeous!

@Anewxa As for empty palettes, maybe! We haven't decided yet. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Natasha! 

I was wondering how you contour your face. What are the steps you take from first to last?

Check out my latest video on contouring using my New Sculpt and Glow palette. I think this should help 🙂 

http://www.sephora.com/eyeshadow-palette-5-P411826?

I would also like to ask how you make your matte shades so creamy and blendable? Or rather all your shades. They truly are like no other eyeshadows on the market. I also love your foundations and have finally found my perfect shade holy grail in both formulas! Thank you for making the BEST products!

@MrsParker126 I am so happy to read this! Finding the right foundation for yourself can be tough. Its an honor for me to make something that was perfect for you! 

Regarding the blendabillity and creaminess in the matte eyeshadows is that they are based on Mica and are very rich in moisture, 

Are there plans to change up the packaging of the eyeshadow palettes? It would be great if the packaging is similar to the sculpt and glow palette, which feels so much more luxurious and closes more securely.

Yes 🙂 

I would love to see some new liquid liners! I know you have your star liners but are there any plans for other liquid liners maybe in a pen form with a felt tip?

Yes ! 🙂 

Please come out with more colors in the star liners!

Is crushed pearl usage new in cosmetics?

What is it like to work with so many different raw materials in the lab to create shadows? 

I really love the different formulas, but 64V Shell, is still my rideordie. Will older formulas, like that one, still be used in future palettes?

Hello Natasha! I love your brand and everything you create is amazing. I would like to know when the duo glows will be available st Sephora.com? I have been waiting patiently for them to launch. Lol Also, will you ever make an all matte palette? I love the mattes in the star palette as well as the sunset palette. I'm also obsessed with shell from your 5 pan palette. I would love to see a 15 eyeshadow palette of all mattes with a black shade included. Please consider it. I know others will want this as well. Also will you ever do a meet up at Sephora in LA? I would love to meet you 🙂

I wanna know when the duo glows will be on Sephora too! More specifically Sephora Canada 🙂

Hi @jp2016

We are all desperately waiting for the Duo Glow to arrive! We are trying out best to get them in stock ASAP. Of course I will let everyone know. 

Regarding Mattes, I see there is a ton of demand today! I will SERIOUSLY consider this now!!!! 

I don't like to include black eyeshadows in palettes, they tend to make the other eyeshadows in the palette dirty. 

Natasha, I forgot to ask,  are the eyeshadows in the star probably removable? I've seen some comments people have made about it but I haven't been able to figure out how or find videos on how to do it . Thanks again, sending you lots of love! 😘 

Yes!! They are not glued down. Get a wide flat magnet, wrap with wax paper before lifting the pan out. The 28's are too. Best / Smartest feature in a luxury palette in my opinion. (I should let Natasha answer, but that's a feature I super duper appreciate)

111 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 2017-05-25-Natasha-Denona-Live-Chat-thread-asset-Handoff.jpg
  • Chill.JPG
testing