From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora

Live Chat with Miranda Kerr, Founder and CEO of KORA Organics!

Kora Thread Image.png

The Live Chat thread is open for questions. Miranda will be taking your questions today until 2 pm Pacific Time.

Founder and CEO of KORA Organics, Miranda Kerr, is chatting live for her very first time right here on Tuesday, July 16, to answer all of your skincare and clean beauty-related questions.

Be sure to mark your calendar and visit this thread between 1 pm and 2 pm PT  learn the details on everything from her holy grail clean beauty products to tips on finding the right routine for your skin type. 

Want to ask Miranda a question on 7/16? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: Live Chat with Miranda Kerr, Founder and CEO of KORA Organics!

@DianaBnKORA Organics Turmeric Brightening Pore Scrub + Exfoliating Mask 3.38 oz / 100 mL is definitely the best product to help with blackheads. I keep it in the shower and use it every morning as an exfoliating and invigorating facial scrub to deeply cleanse my skin and remove any dead skin cells & build up.  When I need a more intense exfoliating treatment, I leave it on as a mask and let it dry for around 10 minutes then remove with warm water and a wash cloth.  The Foaming Cleanser, Energizing Citrus Mist and Purifying Moisturizer are also great products for oily/combo skin or those who suffer from acne/blackheads. 

RE: Live Chat with Miranda Kerr, Founder and CEO of KORA Organics!

Hi Miranda, first I’d like to say that all of your products are amazing. Second of all, is there any new makeup products in the near future such as foundation/BB cream or etc. Thank you!

Re: RE: Live Chat with Miranda Kerr, Founder and CEO of KORA Organics!

@Vivianation Thank you so much!  I’m so happy to hear you love our products.  In terms of makeup products, we have our 3 Luminizers (Rose Quartz, Amethyst and Clear Quartz), which are extra special as they contain real crushed crystals.  We also have KORA ORGANICS - Noni Lip Tint which provides a sheer wash of color that is buildable.  The color in the Lip Tint is made with natural minerals, Noni Extract and Beetroot Juice.  I wanted the color to be a similar shade to Noni juice since Noni is the superfood key ingredients across all our KORA Organics products ☺.  The Luminizers and Lip Tint are all vegan & gluten-free!  Thanks so much for your suggestion – be sure to stay tuned to our social media and website for exciting product launches.

Re: RE: Live Chat with Miranda Kerr, Founder and CEO of KORA Organics!

Oooooo, yes!! I love that there are crystals and superfoods in these  products!! Such an exciting line! @mirandakerrKORA 

I’ve read that noni extract topically when exposed to the sun actually turns UV rays into red light therapy on the skin? Is that true? 

Anonymous Insider

Hi, Miranda! Thank you for everything that you do, it warms my heart! I adore Kora, however I have a hard time finding the right cleanser. I have normal skin and I found that the cream cleanser breaks me out a little while I'm not sure the foaming cleanser really clears it deep. What should I choose? I would love it if you could give 2 or so examples of guided meditations that you enjoy? 

@DianaBn I like to use the KORA ORGANICS - Gentle Cleanser for Sensitive Skin my skin. If I'm wearing makeup I like to double cleanse. I start by removing my makeup with the KORA Organics Cream Cleanser for Dry Skin 3.38 oz/ 100 mLand then cleanse a second time with the Foaming Cleanser. This leaves my skin super clean and fresh.  

Love the noni glow face oil and have been using it for a week already, will you plan on launching other facial oils in the future?

@Jleeshineur KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Face Oil with Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 mL is one of our top products and is great for ALL skin types, especially sensitive and even oily skin as it help balance the PH levels and sebum production in your skin. It’s such an amazing all-around product and one of my favorites! It super nourishing & hydrating and helps even skin tone and texture. Some other oils we have are the KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Eye Oil .34 oz / 10 mL, the KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Body Oil 3.38 oz/ 100 mL and the KORA ORGANICS - Sun-Kissed Body Glow Oil.  All of our oils are amazing!  Be sure to stay tuned to our social media and website for exciting product launches.       

I want to try your new Vitamin C serum - should I apply that before or after using your noni glow face oil?

@prpangie You should apply it BEFORE using the KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Face Oil with Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 mL, and after you've cleansed your face 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I personally put serum on before any oil. Hope this helps!

I personally put serum on before any oil. Hope this helps!

What is your go to red lip color brand ?

@SkinbyDaniela I love RMS BEAUTY - Wild With Desire Lipstick - RMS Red!

What is the blush you always use? What are your top 3 supplements and brands ?

@SkinbyDaniela I love the RMS BEAUTY - Lip2Cheek in Modest. 

I don't have any questions, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love the Kora products I've tried. The eye roller is my favourite thing ever!

Live Chat with Miranda Kerr, Founder and CEO of KORA Organics!

Hi Miranda Love your products especially the noni oil and crystal luminizer...as well as your beautiful earth loving approach to running your business. Are you going to expand your line to include some make up products? l would love a tinted lip cheek balm

@melanito I actually use our KORA ORGANICS - Noni Lip Tint on both my lips and cheeks and sometimes even on my eye lids too! Its a beautiful sheer, buildable color made with natural minerals, Noni & Beetrood Juice 🙂

Hi Miranda! First off, you are absolutely beautiful! And I was wondering what your favorite mask is form your brand? Thank you!

I actually love them both! The Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask polishes and resurfaces the look of the skin while it softens the appearance of pigmentation and sun damage. The Noni Glow Sleeping Mask is my go-to for a boost of hydration. I love using it as a sleeping mask because I always wake up with smooth, glowing skin.

Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • Kora Thread Image.png
  • Photo Jun 21, 3 29 38 PM.jpg
testing