Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Miranda Kerr, Founder and CEO of KORA Organics!

Kora Thread Image.png

The Live Chat thread is open for questions. Miranda will be taking your questions today until 2 pm Pacific Time.

Founder and CEO of KORA Organics, Miranda Kerr, is chatting live for her very first time right here on Tuesday, July 16, to answer all of your skincare and clean beauty-related questions.

Be sure to mark your calendar and visit this thread between 1 pm and 2 pm PT  learn the details on everything from her holy grail clean beauty products to tips on finding the right routine for your skin type. 

Want to ask Miranda a question on 7/16? Click the 'Reply' button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: Live Chat with Miranda Kerr, Founder and CEO of KORA Organics!

@Molly56 Consistency is key! I cleanse/mist/moisturize every single morning & night no matter what. I keep the KORA Organics Turmeric Brightening Pore Scrub + Exfoliating Mask 3.38 oz / 100 mL in the shower and use it every morning as an exfoliating and invigorating facial scrub/wash followed by the KORA Organics Balancing Rose Mist 3.38 oz/ 100 mL, KORA Organics Noni Bright 12% Vitamin C Serum 1 oz / 30 mL, KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Face Oil with Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 mL mixed with KORA Organics Hydrating Moisturizer for Dry Skin 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and then KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Eye Oil .34 oz / 10 mL. This combination is so powerful - it's like an at home mini facial, and also a great way to prep and base your skin for makeup. The KORA Organics Noni Bright 12% Vitamin C Serum 1 oz / 30 mL is really powerful and has helped brighten my skin and minimize the darker pigmentation spots I've had around my forehead since my pregnancy with Flynn.  Also, I've been using the KORA Organics Noni Glow Overnight Plumping Hydration Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL every night and it's made a huge difference to my skin - I wake up and it's hydrated, plump and glowing! 

Hi Miranda! Is your new vitamin C serum suitable for very sensitive and acne prone skin?

RE: Re: Live Chat with Miranda Kerr, Founder and CEO of KORA Organics!

@milamnyc KORA Organics products are certified organic and work very well for people with sensitive skin. We've actually specifically received feedback from customers with sensitive skin that are using the KORA Organics Noni Bright 12% Vitamin C Serum 1 oz / 30 mL and they've said it works wonderfully for them when other vitamin C serum products have caused imitation. It also works well for acne-prone skin and people with scaring and blemishes as it helps brighten your skin and even tone & texture. 🥰

I fell in love with your Radiant Eye Oil and use it every night.  The quartz rollerball is such a nice touch! Has there been a product that was particularly hard to formulate?  I'm very interested in your new Vitamin C serum but have oily, breakout prone skin. Is there a way you recommend using it?  Thanks so much for joining us!  

@michelleshops I'm so glad you love the KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Eye Oil .34 oz / 10 mL! The KORA Organics Noni Bright 12% Vitamin C Serum 1 oz / 30 mL is perfect for all skin types, even blemish prone skin. For your morning routine, I would recommend KORA ORGANICS - Foaming Cleanser for Oily/Combination Skin, KORA ORGANICS - Energizing Citrus Mist, Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum followed by the KORA ORGANICS - Purifying Moisturizer for Oily/Combination Skin. The KORA Organics Turmeric Brightening Pore Scrub + Exfoliating Mask 3.38 oz / 100 mL is perfect 1-2 times a week. This is the perfect way to detoxify your skin and deliver the nutrients you need to keep your skin healthy, radiant and glowing. 

Hi Amanda, hope your well. I have quite dry skin and lately it's been flaky skin. any tips or product recommendations?

@natalielarose Misting throughout the day with one of our mists helps to keep the skin moisturized. We have three mists:  KORA ORGANICS - Calming Lavender Mist, KORA Organics Balancing Rose Mist 3.38 oz/ 100 mL or KORA ORGANICS - Energizing Citrus Mist. They leave your skin refreshed and hydrated. I also recommend using our KORA Organics Hydrating Moisturizer for Dry Skin 1.69 oz/ 50 mL followed by our KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Face Oil with Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 mL. Don't forget the KORA Organics Noni Glow Overnight Plumping Hydration Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL before bed.  

Hi Miranda, what do you recommend for combo skin?

@Ravensekhmet I recommend using the KORA Organics Foaming Cleanser, Energizing Citrus Mist, Noni Bright Vitamin C Serum and Purifying Moisturizer every morning. The Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask is great to use 1 -2 times per week to help detoxify the skin. In the evening you can replace the Purifying Moisturizer with the Noni Glow Face Oil which will nourish and balance your skin. 

Hi Miranda!! So very excited for your products! I have Oily, slightly aging (36 yo) skin- what will be your fave choice(s) for me!? Loving clean beauty! Thanks for creating this special line!❤️

@ClassicallyFab I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying KORA Organics! For Oily skin I recommend a morning routine with our KORA ORGANICS - Gentle Cleanser for Sensitive Skin, KORA ORGANICS - Energizing Citrus Mist, KORA Organics Noni Bright 12% Vitamin C Serum 1 oz / 30 mL and KORA ORGANICS - Purifying Moisturizer for Oily/Combination Skin. In the evening I would recommend substituting the Purifying Moisturizer for the KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Face Oil with Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 mL. The Face Oil will balance your skin so that it does not over produce oil during the day. KORA Organics Turmeric Brightening Pore Scrub + Exfoliating Mask 3.38 oz / 100 mL is the perfect way to decongest your skin. I would use this 1 to 2 times a week.

Hi hi Miranda and thank you so much for joining us today.

I have yet to try any of your products. Would you be able to reccomend a couple of products? I have dry, acne prone skin. 🙂

@darkiceis thank you for joining me today! I am so excited that you are thinking of trying KORA Organics! For dry, acne prone skin I would definitely recommend using the KORA Organics Noni Glow Radiant Face Oil with Antioxidants 1 oz / 30 mL. This light weight oil will hydrate and rebalance your skin. Warm 2 to 3 drops in your hands and press into your skin. I am also in love with the KORA Organics Noni Glow Overnight Plumping Hydration Mask 3.38 oz/ 100 mL. This light weight gel mask is the perfect dose of hydration and can be used as a flash mask or a leave-on over night. You will wake up with fresh glowing skin. Enjoy! 

Hi Miranda! Can you share your complete everyday makeup routine? What products/makeup brands do you feel complement your organic skincare range? Would love some foundation/concealer/setting powder/brow/eyeshadow/eyeliner/mascara/blush recommendations!

Hello Sephora Beauties!

So excited to chat with you all about certified organic skincare! I believe that Healthy Skin is the Most Beautiful Skin and I’m looking forward to answering all of your questions.

Much Love,

Miranda xxxPhoto Jun 21, 3 29 38 PM.jpg

Miranda, thanks so much for creating a clean brand! My skin has been very dry and dull lately. What would you recommend in terms of products and nutrition to get my skin hydrated, dewy & bright again? Thank you ♥️

Hey Miranda! Thanks for taking the time to jump on! I’m a HUGE fan of KORA and want to thank you for bringing such an amazing range of CLEAN beauty with Heart! Obsessed with the Turmeric Brightening Exfoliating Mask! And I just received my brightening serum! So ready to get glowing!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!?! Hope to meet you soon! Ciao for now! ✌️💋
Anonymous Insider

Hi, Miranda! Thank you for everything that you do, it warms my heart! I adore Kora, however I have a hard time finding the right cleanser. I have normal skin and I found that the cream cleanser breaks me out a little while I'm not sure the foaming cleanser really clears it deep. What should I choose? I would love it if you could give 2 or so examples of guided meditations that you enjoy? 

Anonymous Insider

If you could only afford one product from your range what would it be and why???

@Anonymous It’s hard for me to choose just one. I would recommend the Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask and the Noni Glow Face Oil because it’s an at home facial that gives you an instant glow.

Anonymous Insider

Also, Miranda which product do you recommend for removing blackheads on the nose? Is there anything besides the turmeric mask that will help? You're a sunshine! 

P.S. Can you let us in on how is Frankie doing? I haven't seen her in so long and I miss her cute little face! Only love 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • Kora Thread Image.png
  • Photo Jun 21, 3 29 38 PM.jpg
testing