cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

2017-09-06-community-livechat-banner-kat-von-d-US-CAN-HANDOFF.png

This thread is closed. Thank you for participating! 

Brand Founder Kat Von D is heading back to the Beauty Insider Community on Tuesday, November 14 from 12 pm–1 pm PDT. Kat will be answering your burning beauty questions for one hour only so be sure to head to this thread to chat live with Kat. Ask anything from tips on perfecting your winged liner technique to a breakdown on Kat's beauty routine. 

Be sure to hit the "Reply" button below this text to ask a question. If you ask using the black chat icon to the right Kat will not see your question.

Tags:
Anonymous Insider

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Would you ever like to branch into skincare with KVDB? Lots of love x

This Asiah from Philly I met you at your very fisrt book...

This Asiah from Philly I met you at your very fisrt book signing here. I love your products. They are hands down the best beauty products I've used and I use them every day. Do you plan on coming out with a skin care line? Also do you plan on coming out with a foundation for dry skin types?

Re: This Asiah from Philly I met you at your very fisrt book...

Working on Lock-It "Light" as we speak!!! X

Anonymous Insider

Hello Kat! I’ve been a fan of yours since the Miami ink days and when you came out with your makeup line I felt like I died and went to heaven, I’d love to work for you someday and as a fellow Mexican girl I was wondering if you’d ever considered coming out with a product inspired by día de los muertos? 

Hey Kat! Huge fan here! Thank you for staying true to what you believe in. Also thanks for the feature a few months ago. My question for you is how do you select artists to travel and help with like IMATS? 

🖤🖤rocksteadybeauty 

are there any plans to do master classes in canada? i live in montreal and would love to attend!

@muanana I'm actually planning on doing an international Master Class tour with the KvD Artistry Collective - hopefully next year!  Keep you posted!  x

when will Traviesa be released? It's so beautiful!

when will Traviesa be released? It's so beautiful!
Anonymous Insider

Are we gonna hear your beautiful voice in the new IAMX album!?

@Anonymous

Thats right!!  and i am soooooo excited as i am such a huge IAMX fan!!  such an honour!!

Anonymous Insider

Would you ever consider KVDB skincare? lots of love x

Would you please bring back the Project Chimp Everlasting...

Would you please bring back the Project Chimp Everlasting Liquid Lipstick color? It's the perfect shade if red! 💋

Re: Would you please bring back the Project Chimp Everlasting...

@Suzzz23 Project Chimps is available now on katvondbeauty.com! 

Whut? Yaaasss! THANKS!!!! I ❤ U!

Whut? Yaaasss! THANKS!!!! I ❤ U!
Anonymous Insider

my fan-page will turn 10 years in 5 days! Can't believe it took actually so long! thank you for being my hero & always inspiring me! Much love from Russia! 

Hola Kat!!! I'm a Body Piercer at a Tattoo shop in south...

Hola Kat!!! I'm a Body Piercer at a Tattoo shop in south Texas. would you ever consider making a liquid latex that has makeup or something to hide body piercings? A lot of my clients work in the medical field, school's, etc...and they have nose, eyebrow, lip, ear piercings and much more. they hate having to take off their jewelry. alot of them constantly ask if there's something they can buy other than retainers to hide the jewelry. just a thought. Thanks!

Hi Kat! This isn't necessarily about makeup, but I'm curious about how sobriety is going for you? What made you decide to make that change and what was the hardest part about it? Thank you so much!!

Anonymous Insider

Is there any chance that KVD arrives to Chile?☹️♥️

Are the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks okay to be used as e...

Hi Kat! I absolutely adore your makeup and I'm in the beginning stages of adding more KVD into my makeup collection. I have four Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks, the Lockit Foundation, and the Lockit setting powder so far and am looking forward to purchasing more of your products. Are the Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks okay to be used as eyeliner? I love bold looks and wanted to use Dreamer as a eyeliner, but I just wanted to make sure it's okay to put on my eyes.

hi Kat! I am a huge fan of your products. and how you are...

hi Kat! I am a huge fan of your products. and how you are just so inspiring with everything you have done in the arts and makeup ect. truly a big female role model. I was hoping to ask if you plan on creating a makeup brush cleaner or what could you recommend for cleaning your brushes? forever yours Sarah 🖤
Anonymous Insider

RE: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Will someone explain why when I apply my Kat Von D creme contour to my cheeks and blend it gently with the creme contour brush it removes my foundation and makes it look streaky?
566 Replies
testing