cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Kat Von D

2017-09-06-community-livechat-banner-kat-von-d-US-CAN-HANDOFF.png

This thread is closed. Thank you for participating! 

Brand Founder Kat Von D is heading back to the Beauty Insider Community on Tuesday, November 14 from 12 pm–1 pm PDT. Kat will be answering your burning beauty questions for one hour only so be sure to head to this thread to chat live with Kat. Ask anything from tips on perfecting your winged liner technique to a breakdown on Kat's beauty routine. 

Be sure to hit the "Reply" button below this text to ask a question. If you ask using the black chat icon to the right Kat will not see your question.

Tags:

Hi Kat-- I have always loved your products. Have you thou...

Hi Kat-- I have always loved your products. Have you thought of opening up your distribution channels to other vendors like Ulta?

What about a blush palette??😍😍 love you!!!

What about a blush palette??😍😍 love you!!!

Re: What about a blush palette??😍😍 love you!!!

Actually, I'm about to launch an new blush collection launching in Spring! So get ready!

No questions. Just thanks for making badass vegan product...

No questions. Just thanks for making badass vegan products and being a voice for the animals. ♥️

RE: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Hi Kat, love the liquid lip formula and use Mother almost daily. The artistry collective you’ve built is so inspiring. What do you love working on with them? Are they involved in product development?
Anonymous Insider

Hey Kat! Your skin always looks fabulous! What is your skincare routine?! And how do you continue to get inspiration?! I love your shade and light contour palette!

Hello!

Hello!

Hey Kat! I have some dry places on my face around my nose and some on my cheeks. I have noticed with my skincare routine and using your products like the shade and lite products also the concealer seems to work well with me

Hello Kat! Thanks so much for doing this! So awesome to be able to interact with you! I love love love your eyeshadow palettes! The only criticism I have is that they aren’t the easiest to travel with. I travel a lot and I would love to be able to take your palettes but because of the awesome design they are sometimes a little too big. Any plans on making a more travel friendly palette in the future?

Hi Kat! Do you have your bookings open for tattoos? Looking to finish my sleeve with a realistic portrait! And makeup related question: are you ever going to bring back the Pastel Goth palette? I missed my chance at buying it and I love the colours you chose for that palette. Love you btw!!!!

Re: Live Chat with Kat Von D

Hi Kat! What's your favorite product that you have created? 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat!

my girlfriend bought the Pastel Goth palette while we were in London, but unfortunately lost it at the airport.. she's devastated and we have been looking everywhere to get a new one!

is there any place where we can order it? Or will it be restocked somewhere soon?

lots of love! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Hi Kat! What do You recommend for uneven skin tone? I hav...

Hi Kat! What do You recommend for uneven skin tone? I have hyper pigmentation and sun damage. Your skin looks so perfect(:

so in love with you and what you stand for been following...

so in love with you and what you stand for been following you since way before your makeup because I also love your portrait work from your show years ago! much love with all your future endeavors!!

Any plans on an NYC meet and greet?

Hi darlin’!!! I really wish you would make body lotions In Saint and Sinner!!! Layering, you know 😉 Love you, Darlene 🙋🏻‍♀️

Hi Kat what would be your best advice on getting a smooth...

Hi Kat what would be your best advice on getting a smooth foundation application?

Hi Kat! Are there any old school or LE palettes you plan on redoing or bringing back? Like the Interstellar and Mariposa palettes for example.

I'm gonna keep asking because I think I'm getting lost in...

I'm gonna keep asking because I think I'm getting lost in the crowd and I've done a ton of research and can't find a thing. whats up with haze and haze 2? they were released once in an everlasting flash and were sold out in mere hours one time. ive been waiting since the first whisper of these colors came about. where can I get this? will it ever be back?

Re: I'm gonna keep asking because I think I'm getting lost in...

You read my mind @buzzybee25! I love those shades so much that I'm bringing them back soon as a katvondbeauty.com exclusive!  Stay tuned!

How can I use the Alchemist palette on an everday bases?

How can I use the Alchemist palette on an everday bases?
testing