cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jessie J For Make Up For Ever

Jessie J image.jpg

This live chat is closed. Thank you for your questions!

International Superstar and MAKE UP FOR EVER Artistic Partner Jessie J is chatting live on Wednesday, September 13, to answer your beauty questions. Visit this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT to ask her anything— from how to achieve the perfect smokey eye to her tips on getting your makeup to last all night.

Please click "Subscribe" to be notified when your question is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jessie J For Make Up For Ever

signing out party people! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR AMAZING QUESTIONS! Have an outstanding day! AND REMEMBER to always love yourself INSIDE OUT! peace and love xxxxx

i think ur makeup on Grease the LIVE SHOW makes u look so cute.

xoxoxo

Mardiana

Anonymous Insider

is there a makeup product that u used as a teenie and still use it now? love u, darija🌹❤️ can't wait to see you again (soon) ❤️

Anonymous Insider

please answer!!! 😞 whats your best vocal routine????? i want to be a singer in the near future like you!! please follow me on insta @kimaperryman hopefully ill start singing again on there!! love you!!

Anonymous Insider

Hello Jess! X first and foremost just wanted to say that you are an amazing artist and I will be riding with you on this journey of yours until the very end. It's all love over here ❤️ My question for you is how long does it normally take for you to do your makeup and do you have different routines you follow when doing a basic look?

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jessie i have been your biggest fan since i was 7! i went to your Manchester Apollo concert with my mum and it was the best night of my life, i always thank my mother for it. i had JJ painted on my face and my hair all crimped. I knew the Sweet Talker album of by heart and i listen to it everyday. I CANNOT wait for new music. My question is was it your idea to have your makeup looks the way you want for that specific day or is it your makeup artists choice? xxx -lauren p.s i LOVE YOU xx

Anonymous Insider

is there a makeup product that u used as a teenie and still use it now? love u, darija🌹❤️ can't wait to see you again (soon) ❤️

Anonymous Insider

What would you recommend for covering scars on my face? Is there any good coverage foundation? Lots of love xx 

Anonymous Insider

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

Jessie J image.jpg

This live chat is now open! Post your question for Jessie J below!

International Superstar and MAKE UP FOR EVER Artistic Partner Jessie J is chatting live on Wednesday, September 13, to answer your beauty questions. Visit this thread between 12pm and 1pm PDT to ask her anything— from how to achieve the perfect smokey eye to her tips on getting your makeup to last all night.

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jessie i have been your biggest fan since i was 7! i went to your Manchester Apollo concert with my mum and it was the best night of my life, i always thank my mother for it. i had JJ painted on my face and my hair all crimped. I knew the Sweet Talker album of by heart and i listen to it everyday. I CANNOT wait for new music. My question is was it your idea to have your makeup looks the way you want for that specific day or is it your makeup artists choice? xxx -lauren p.s i love you dearly  xx

Anonymous Insider

Hello Jessie,

Huge fan obvi. Okay so I'm a lil embarrassed but I want to be an entertainer(Singing actin), but I'm a boy do you have any suggestions to make me stand out? Should I make a YouTube? 

RE: Live Chat with Jessie J For Make Up For Ever

Love you Jessie!!!
Anonymous Insider

if u were a makeup product what would u be

Anonymous Insider

If you was a makeup product what would you be 

Anonymous Insider

SAY HI TO ARGENTINA JESSIE. My question: CLOTHES OR MAKEUP?

Anonymous Insider

I'm the one who posted about the anxiety. Thank you so much for the inspiring words, I love you so much ❤️ Please can you follow my Instagram @sianleesxo

Anonymous Insider

Which Make Up For Ever foundation would you recommend to someone who is new to the brand?

heya Jessie, my gf gave me a tip the other day to use a cucumber water cleanser, after u wash ur face or remove makeup. u won't believe how well it removes the left-over gunk lol. Anyways much love from Singapore xoxoxo Love Mardiana.

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

Jessie J image.jpg

Hi Jessica,

I just wanted to know whats been the best experience in this past 3 years with this album, and looking at yourself today vs the past what is the best thing you think you've done look wise with your makeup or skin routine? Something that makes you chuckle no matter what

xoxo

Terrance M

sephoraadmin2 wrote:

Jessie J image.jpg

I think the biggest thing ive in the  past 3 years about myself and makeup incluced. Is that nothing stays the same, love , music, makeup trends will constantly shift move and change Ive learnt to not judge myself, and go with the flow. Something you can be obsessed with now makeup wise in 2 months you may not do ad not even rememeber when you stopped. But that means you are growing and growing is KEY! 

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Jessie J image.jpg
testing