cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Thank you so much!! Absolutely my life long goal has always been to be the owner my own company! 

Hello to two lovely ladies! 

Any tips on how to match blushes to the rest of your face? I've gotten pretty comfortable with makeup recently however that's the one thing I have left to gain much knowledge in. 

If you have trouble matching blush to your makeup look, I would pick out a neutral shade that would work with any look. Such as BECCA Mineral Blush in Wild Honey which is one of my favs! And pretty much goes with any eye look!

Anonymous Insider

How do you keep your lashes so long!!

This is makeup related but I just wanted to say that you're an inspiration to women everywhere! I've had severe anxiety all my life. When I get super anxious about something. I just watch your videos to help calm me down and distract me. And I LOVE CHAMPAGNE POP!!!! You're beauty inside and out:) 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn and Kerry! 

First of all, I just wanted to say congratulations to the both of you on the success of Campagne Pop! It really is such gorgeous product, worthy of every bit of love and money that it's earned. ❤️ 

Jaclyn, as I'm sure you are already very well aware of, you inspire so many people out there, of all ages, races, locations, etc., myself, of course, one of them. When I first stumbled upon your YouTube Channel three years ago, I was going through some pretty dark times just like you were. I had just graduated high school, had no idea what I wanted to do beyond that, and just felt so lost. But, I loved makeup. I absolutely adored it (still do, obvi). Butfor some reason, I just felt so connected with you. Tbe more I watched your videos and started doing the looks with you, I began improving on the skills I had, and I slowly began to feel better and better about myself, so much so that people could actually see the physical difference. 

Today, I'm a certified makeup artist out of Seattle, and I'm a freelance artist for MAC, and I've never been happier. I'm still a very dedicated fan - I watch every single video, follow you on twitter, instagram, facebook, snapchat (your snaps give me liiiife) and I plan to for a very long time. 

I'm sorry, this is starting to get a tad bit too long, haha. I'm not sure if you'll get to respond to this, or even read it, but just know I love you a whole bunch, and am so proud of everything you've accomplished along the way!

I hope you, and Kerry, are having a wonderful day!

#capagnecampaignforlife

Kate ❤️

Hey Jaclyn!! I was wondering if there are any eye creams that you highly recommend?? Also I agree with some other people that a video including some products that would work well for oily skin based on your experience would be great! You are so amazing and you make me smile every day! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove You!!!! xxx

Jaclyn & Kerry!!

When I saw your snap about this chat live I was so excited!! I have bought everything you have ever collab'd with! I just love your videos and have been watching them for years and years! I live in Paducah, Kentucky and am always sad that you never come near my area ever 😞 Every meet-up is like 10+ hours away 😞 I hope you come near me sometime soon:) My question is: I am oily and use mattfying primers and foundations and they usually work pretty good, but whenever I use Champagne Pop, which im OBSESSED with, I like have HORRIBLE oily face:( 😞 😞 I want to be able to wear it and not look super oily in hour, help me!! Also, I only use it on high points of cheeks, cupids bow, and above eyebrow for some lift. Is there any helpful tricks you could tell me?

HIGHLIGHT ON FLEEK!!!! :):) THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ALL OF US!!

Thank you so much for being such a ride or die! So much love for you!! I would recommend using a very small precise brush to apply Champagne Pop only on the tops of your cheek bones & brow bone. XO

AWW! Thank you soo much for responding, I just took pix of screen & texted my fiance in SHOCK & have tears start to build for you responding to me!!! LOVE it & LOVE u!! I just wanted to say this means a lot to me and seriously just made my day/week/year!!! :):) Thank u!!!

Hello! Any plans to make CP permanent to the Becca family?? 🙂

To Jaclyn: hey Jaclyn I really want to invest in a great foundation; what would you recommend for slightly oily skin? Also, I tea entry made some fan art for you and I sent it through snapchat. My snapchat is confusedmumblin and it would make me so happy if you checked it out😄

To Kerry: hey Kerry I was wondering if it were ever possible for Champagne Pop to come back. Is it permanently gone or will it make a surprise appearance in the near future?

To both: which highlighter do you recommend for tan skin? The sort of tan that's 1-2 shades darker than caramel

p.s. HIGHLIGHT ON FLEEEEEK

Anonymous Insider

If champagne pop has been in the works for over a year, how did you ever keep that a secret? im assuming it was very hard!!

It is very hard keeping secrets from you guys! But the moment that I finally get to give the big reveal is always worth it!!

Jaclyn please what drug store foundation is good for oily skin?

any type of foundation for oily skin I wear everyday due to my job.

what primer is good for oily skin?

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn! I love your youtube videos so much and I have learned so much from you so thank you for everything. I love you! One question I have is what is a good BB cream for someone with an oily t-zone? 

Hi jaclyn!

congratulations on your success and your channel! You are a great inspiration for us! 

Question: what can I do to deal with the dark circles under my eyes?image.jpg

i tried nars concealer, naked concealer and even the make up forever concealer palette the orange shade and nothing works! Some advice would be very useful!  And also on how to deal with being bullied cuz of it! Thanks and i love you girl! U are my role model ❤️💁🏻

Hi There,

Try using Under Eye Brightener it will neutralize the darkness and layer your favorite concealer over top.  PS we also have an amazing concealer that you might want to try.  🙂

upload_541147193828398938.jpgupload_4868666523581980361.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/under-eye-brightening-corrector-P393661?skuId=1660547

http://www.sephora.com/ultimate-coverage-concealing-creme-P393662?skuId=1660430

Great question I suffer from this as well -_- 

Spoiler

Hi jac you know what I love you so much...you are my inspiration..but i am not like you at all..my skin is is not like you..its 3/4 shade darker than yours.but always follow your every single tutorial..but i am confused that your new becca champagne pop that it will look good on my medium to dark skin..sephora is out of stock now thats why i couldn't try😔...

758 Replies
testing