cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

What all are you doing to your skin to get it to look so perfect and flawless? you literally look like you don't have any pores!!!  do you do any treatments form an esthetician?

Hi Jaclyn! What eyeliner do you use that stays in the waterline?

What was the process like to find the perfect highlight for all kinds of skin tones?

Start with Opal as its the most skin tone friendly and experiment from there 🙂  Honestly you can't go wrong as each shade looks so pretty on the skin 🙂

upload_8410077676624083659.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1538107

Thank you so much!!! 🙂 Love you both! ❤️

Love watching your videos.  Congratulations on your success!  Always love your make up look and esp. love Champagne Pop.  Would love your suggestions for make up and application for ladies who are slightly older and are dealing with wrinkles.  For example, I need to wear concealer under my eyes but am concerned about creasing and also that it cracks with my wrinkles. Any help is appreciated!  Maybe an idea for a future tutorial (you don't have any wrinkles so maybe on someone else).  Thanks!

Hey Jaclyn!

I was wondering if you had any tips for eyeshadow with hooded eyes? Eyeshadow looks never seem to show up on me!

Thanks, and I love you!

Hey Jaclyn!  Would you please let us know your current skincare routine and favorite things to get rid of texture

What do you recommend when applying champagne pop, it's a beautiful color but it looks kinda too heavy when applying it. 

Hey Jaclyn. What is is you your favorite brush apply champagne pop ps love you Jaclyn 😘😘

Hi Beautiful! This is my question:

Will your makeup line be available at Sephora when it comes out?

ps. You are my online best friend. I trully feel like you are my bff, its like you get me and you don't even know me. 🙂 I love you so so much. xoxoxo (Can I come work for you) Haha I'm being real here...

c9785887-2c4a-40e6-bb48-766853ffe187.jpg

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn, Would you ever consider doing a video shouting out other you tubers who don't have thousands of followers already? I feel like there are a lot of girls out there such as myself who put a lot of time and effort into their videos and haven't had their big break they deserve! If you'd like to check out my channel I would absolutely love that!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRVYHQLWk-WT-sMxaoRqZsw I absolutely love you and your videos!! you are seriously my biggest role model and inspiration!! so it would mean the world to me if you'd check out my videos!!! love ya girl!!!! and btw #highlightonfleek!!! 

Hello ladies, hope you girls are doing well. I would like to know what primer you girls recommend for oily skin, but that also helps to minimize the appearance of pores? I've tried what seems like all primers with no success. Please help me! And I also want to say that you Jaclyn are an inspiration to me! Your such a beautiful,loving and caring person! I love you! Thank you for being you! Xoxo

We love ever matte poreless primer it keeps skin matte for 12+ hours--minimizes pores and keeps makeup on all day.  Hope that helps

I agree! I have oily acne prone skin, and it is the best primer I have ever purchased! I'm going to school and am in the spa woking for over 8 1/2 hours and I'm still matte way after 9.5 hours! It's my holy grail! 🙂 

Hey Jaclyn!  Just wanted to let you know you are the reason I went to makeup school when I was only 16 years old and perused my dreams! Thank you for your passion and for being yourself!  I admire you not only as a makeup artist, but as a person! XO Love you 🙂

Favorite everyday lipstick? Something I could wear to school. Love you!! 

Hi Jaclyn! My name is Morgan and I am 18 years old. I have dreams of becoming a makeup artist and was wondering if you had any tips to get started. xoxo love you 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Morgan! You're definitely asking the right lady for advice! Jaclyn is so amazing and so humble and let's not forget- talented!!!!! Good luck to you with following your dreams! Don't ever give up(:

-Analisa

I love the highlight so much! But would Becca come out with a liquid version of it or even cream? highlight on fleek!

Anonymous Insider

Hey Jaclyn!!!! 

Love you and your youtube channel so much! You're seriously like another older sister to me (even though I already have two older sisters) and you're so inspiring! I've been watching for videos since you had like 300 or so subscribers! I literally plan my day around your videos the day you upload lol. (Im so pathetic i know!) Do you think you will ever do another Sephora meet and greet during a weekend in Chicago? I would just about die if I had the chance to meet you and Mr. Cole. 

Also, I was so mad that the Sephora in my home town only had a freakin tester of Champagne Pop. But I'm looking into purchasing some other fabulous Becca prodcuts very soon! 

Love you so much and thank you for everything you do! You're such an amazing role model! Keep doing what you're doing and good luck with your future plans/collaborations(:

-Analisa  

testing