cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

Hey Jaclyn! How do you rock a super bold look in public and feel confident?! 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Jaclyn, very big fan by the way just need advice lately my concealer has been looking very cakey and its forming dots under my eye during the day and it's just driving me insane! Please help a girl out 

Hi everyone. Thank you both for joining us! Do either of you have any suggestions for highlighting non Caucasian skin with Becca products? Thank you!

Hi Jaclyn! What eyeliner do you use to stay put in your waterline? Nothing stays for me!

Jaclyn, I am a huge fan of your talent and you as a person.  I have been hearing that you have another collab with Becca coming up, can you give any details?

Hi Jaclyn! I would like to know what you would recommend for fine lines and dark circles? I would like to add an eye cream to my night skin care routine! 

Thank you for your amazing advice 🙂

Anonymous Insider

meeting jaclyn.jpg

My question is... When do you estimate your first products will be coming out? The JH line? I know makeup takes a while but... I CANT WAIT ANYMOOOOOOORE!!! LOL I hope great things continue to happen to you girl... you deserve them ALL!!! Highlight on FLEEK!!!!

Que lindas las dos! 🙂

Girl! Loved your shirt at the meet and greet! In her vlog you are right before me, and i always wanted to tell you inlived your shirt! And now I can haha! Xoxo

Anonymous Insider

I totally remember you!!! I made friends with a few girls! I know we never talked but I do remember seeing you there! 

Anonymous Insider

Hey girl!!! thank you so much!!! Im gonna go watch the video again to see who you are!! Thank you for leaving a message! 

Yes! You should totally add me on instagram! Fellow Jaclyn lovers are always welcome!

Thatsweetpeachick 

Hi Jaclyn and Kerry! 

Thank you for taking the time to answer some of our questions! Do you have any special tips on how to best highlight a very round face shape? Also, what would be the best way to use Champagne Pop for those of us who are verrrrrrrrrry fair so that it is darker than our skin?

Would you hire me?! I an so in love with the phenominal Becca team and would love to be part of the Becca family! The Becca team at the meet and greet was just so wonderful and I would so love to be a part of that! Also, how can we get my local Ulta to carry Becca products?! I would die to be a brand rep! Xoxo Love you both!!!

PhotoGrid_1439924979319.jpg

if you had to pick one lip color to wear for the rest of your life what would it be?

What do you reccomend as a base under champagne pop, a foundation alone? Or is there a cream cheek product you'd suggest? 

Also, what works best for applying the poured highlighters?my brushes don't seem to pick this product up well, and I hate to use my fingers. Any suggestions would be much appreciated !

I live in FL like you do Jaclyn and I was wondering if you had any tips for sweatproof makeup! I think you know all too well how awful the summer heat and year round humidity is. I need something that will help my makeup last all day! I already powder to help prolong the wear time.

Hi.  I was wondering if you had at tips using a highlighter on oily skin.  I love the look but I'm not sure how to keep my skin from looking shiny.  Thanks so much!

Hi!!! Can you recommend any amazing concealers for covering acne and dark spots? I have tried maybelline fit me and mac pro longwear and neither worked for me! Thank you so much and I love you!!!!!!!!!!

JACLYNNNN!!!!

Sorry, totally fan-girling over here... 🙂 2 QUESTIONS:

1) Will you PLEASE come to Detroit for a meet & greet??!

2) Is there any lipstick/ gloss you know of that doesn't leave white residue on your lips??

LOVE YOU, BOO!

xoxo

Em

testing