cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

06192015_BeautyTalk_becca.jpg

This chat is now closed! Thank you for your participation! 

Ditch the YouTube comments section and ask a star vlogger a beauty question you’re dying to know. Visit this thread on August 18 between 12 and 1 pm PT to participate in our live Q&A with Jaclyn Hill and BECCA Style Director Kerry Cole. Together they’ll be sharing their highlighting secrets for creating a lit-from-within glow, including tips for using the limited-edition BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the universally flattering shade Champagne Pop.

Be sure click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Jaclyn Hill and Becca Cosmetics

What do you recommend for a quick clean for brushes specifically eye brushes so yesterday's colors don't end up making the look you do the next day muddy?

I wash everything under the sink the night before, it only takes a few minutes for eye brushes to dry! I'll probably do a video on it soon. How does that sound?

Yes please!!

Hey Jaclyn!  I am a makeup artist and I was just wondering what your holy grail products are to keep in a freelance kit?  Thanks !

I absolutely love your videos!

I wanted to see your favorites product list that you use to have on your blog, and now that page is not available! Could you please tell me the list of your most-favorite go-to products no matter what the seasons is?

Hey beautiful ladies. I love your collab will we be expecting more?? And any more meet and greets in new York? I missed the last one and I really want to meet you!

You’re going to absolutely love what we have in the works. Stay tuned!! I would love to come back to New York, we'll see what happens!

Honey Boo Boo Jaclyn! What do you think the fall makeup trends will be this year?  

Love you!! -Amy

What is the best way to build up my makeup collection without spending a ton of money?

Research things on-line to make sure they suit your needs and people think they're good quality,  Don't buy things just because they're inexpensive or it seems like everyone has it; buy them because you'll use it.  See if there are palettes/sets that will give you a variety of things at a lower cost, but only if you'll use most of it. If you really have very little collection, check out sets like Sephora Favorites.  Get a few fundamentals in each category before buying more and then add in things in a color you don't already have.

Go to the store and swatch a lot of things to see how they look on your skin and what the texture is like.  Sephora brand might not be as fancy as others, but they have a lot of good quality ranges.  Talk to someone in the store when it's not busy to get recommendations.

Colourpop cosmetics!

Hello Jaclyn,

So my skin has really bad texture, i have a lot of acne scars and i feel like putting on champagne pop accentuates them even more. Do you have any tips on how to wear highlighter but not accentuate the bad texture?

Hi Jaclyn & Kerry, what do you two recommend for fine lines underneath my eyes? I want something that will prevent counselor from creasing 

Assuming this belongs here. As I cannot move posts, I took a screenshot for you.

Screen Shot 2015-08-18 at 11.43.08 AM.png

Jaclyn can you mention me on your snapchat!!!

please let me know what foundation I could use for oily skin?

God bless you with everything that you do.

Jaclyn, 

A while back you snapped about a hair extension company wanting a collaboration with you and you weren't sure, and you were thinking maybe a lash instead? Did you decide??? PS I love you so much! xoxo, Ashley

Hey Jaclyn, 

What products would you recommend for someone starting their makeup collection?Like, if you had to get rid of most of your makeup and only have one foundation, concealer, etc what products would you pick? 

Anonymous Insider

Jaclyn! You are such an inspiration and so true to your self its obvious. You keep that highlight on fleek and blind them haters! Congrats on all your recent and past success. Love you girl! 

Kerry, I just started following you on instagram and i love how champagne pop flooded my news feed forever and still is! 😉 I want a champagne campaign sweater!!! haha. Thanks love for everything! 

Hi Jaclyn! Huge fan and have been for years. So proud to see you growing ☺ 

Are you currently starting or collaborating with Sephora for your own makeup line?

shes doing it herself, not collaborating with any company

Will it be sold at sephora?

testing