cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Huda Beauty

02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg

This thread is closed. Thank you for your participation!

Famed beauty blogger turned Huda Beauty founder Huda Kattan is heading to BeautyTalk to answer all of your questions. Love her advice above? Get more tips like this on Wednesday, February 15. Come back to this thread between 9am and 10am PST to ask her anything—from her go-to lip contouring trick to her favorite neutral lipstick shade for selfies.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Huda Beauty

Thank you, Huda you're amazing! I am based in Dubai and it is so inspiring to watch your company grow. I could only dream of working with you one day.

Lots and lots of love xxxx

The reason I started buying makeup was because of your products... I would absolutely love it if you released a limited edition collection that includes all your different products!! Would you ever consider doing so? Love you lots 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Also, are you considering to start selling your products in the netherlands? I stalk everyone who goes to London, to get me your liquid lipsticks.😂 great products! Love them. 

Anonymous Insider

What do you think is the appropriate age to wear makeup?

Hi Darling, I think its always better for your skin to start later. If you start young its best not to wear everyday.

Anonymous Insider

Dear Huda,

First and foremost: I have been following you ever since you launched your first lashline and I can just not comprehend how strong and focused you are as a business woman. I am Dutch Moroccan and I am studying business with the mindset of pursuing career to give back to my community here in the Netherlands. I did internship at the biggest bank of the Netherlands and just came back from a semester in South Korea. I kept you in the back of my mind, because you are that example to me and many more arabs with western citizenships. I had many setbacks, but when I read your interviews and understand your business mindset, I just did not give up and went on!

I would like to know if there would be EVER a possibility to pursue an internship at the Huda Beauty HQ to see how a growing business like yours is being managed and how sales is being stimulated by your social media. I have been working since I was fourteen by pursuing my financial independence, but your workethics and discipline has always been a goal that I wanted to achieve.

If this is impossible, I would like to thank you anyways in advance!!

Much appreciation and love:

Hanan from the Netherlands 

Anonymous Insider

Tips on growing back full thick brows? xx 🙂 

I need to know this too haha 

Anonymous Insider

Hey Huda!! 

Spoiler
 YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD! 

I always wanted to purchase your liquid mattes and lip contours but they were always out of stock and are very much far from where I live 😞 

Mona, I know you're reading the comments too!
Loads of love to all of you three gorgeous sisters! All of you are just so beautiful inside out! 
  ...and that's very much appreciatable! 

I badly wanted to meet you Mona when you came to city walk but I had no one to drop me there I wish I was left alone so I could meet you!! I was literally crying that day!

My question to Huda is that my mom is 50 years old and she has these pigmentation marks on her face, how can she get rid of her? we went to a lot of dermatologists but nothing seems to be working! 😞

Hope you can help us out! 😄

LOVE YOU HUDII AND MONIEE PONIEE HEHE! 😄

Anonymous Insider

Hey Huda, please suggest me a good dermatologist in Dubai for facial laser hair removal? 

Anonymous Insider

Can you please send some of that amazing makeup to Malaysia... 

arabs are in need for it here... 

love lots of love 

Anonymous Insider

Every time u reply to my comment  I  atleast be happy by thinking u know I'm alive 😂 I can't be more happy than this unless the day I meet u pls have a greet and meet in Dubai 😬😬 I love you SOO much and could do possibly anything to meet you u are just the best person everi am only 11 but  I love putting makeup on me and others

some pls do think it's too young but I just have a passsion for it and your my main idol 💥💥💥

I love you soooo much and hope to meet u some day ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous Insider

Hi Huda, Which lashes do you recommend for a bride? 

HI Darling, Samantha is always a safe bet as its sexy but natural.

My skin is smooth but textured. So my makeup often looks cakey. What skin or makeup products do you recommend for textured skin?

Hiii queeen,

I'm totally asking this question and would definitely not hesitate to ask it again... but any hints on when your new foundations and 3D Highlighter palettes launching😍😍😍 Love you so much

HI darling,The HL Palette will be available online Mid April and beginning of May with retailers.

Thank you so much queen for letting me know😍😍😍 Love you so much❤️❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous Insider

Hey Huda! Is there any procedure to apply for the giveaway? x (love from india!❤️️)

Anonymous Insider

Any views on Kylie cosmetics??😂😂😂

Definitely My HUDA KATTAN is THE BEST!!!

Love you Beautiful.❤

Anonymous Insider

I have a question for you hudie ❤️

My dream is to be a makeup artist but i don't know how to start 😢 I am 15 years old. 

I hope you can help me hudie❤ 

Hope you know me i am gona_01 on IG! ❤️💖

297 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg
  • IMG_1754.JPG
  • IMG_1573.JPG
testing