cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Huda Beauty

02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg

This thread is closed. Thank you for your participation!

Famed beauty blogger turned Huda Beauty founder Huda Kattan is heading to BeautyTalk to answer all of your questions. Love her advice above? Get more tips like this on Wednesday, February 15. Come back to this thread between 9am and 10am PST to ask her anything—from her go-to lip contouring trick to her favorite neutral lipstick shade for selfies.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Live Chat with Huda Beauty

Aww thank you SOO much HUDA BEAUTY love you soooo much first of mat?

Awww thank you baby!! I believe it will be launching first of May in Sephora.com, been working so hard on this and I can't wait for you to try it! I wish we could launch it sooner but we want to make sure the quality is really really amazing

Hi Huda! I think you are so beautiful! Are you also coming out with foundation as well as your highlight palette? I'm constantly trying to find a foundation that doesn't settle, oxidize, and has a gold undertone. What foundation do you currently use. BTW I follow everything and I've entered! Dream come true, Bombshell and Trophy wife on and Gossip girl are my favs! Thank you for you! 

Thank you ZingGirlie ❤️❤️❤️ I love you!!  Most foundations will oxidise so that is very tricky, I know since I've been working on one for so long!  There are many brands out there who do golden skin tones well I like YSL, and Urban Decay 

Anonymous Insider

Hi Huda! I've been following you since the very beginning of your start. I'm so impressed with how far you've come...! 

As the beauty authority of our generation, what do you think will be the next beauty trend and what is the biggest beauty don't you feel women forget to do? 

What do you think is the best skin care secret..?

PS I luv you!

This is such a great question I really think exfoliating is so important! I think  skin will be a major trend so your question is actually amazing, exfoliating is so underrated and so important

When is the highlighter palette and foundation being released? IM SO EXCITED❤❤

We will be releasing the highlighters in May &  foundations in October  

You always look so stunning! I especially love your eyeshadow!! Any suggestions on how I can keep my eye shadow lining my lower lash from running? 

Hi my love!  Baking is my favourite thing to make sure make up stays on the bottom lash line and does not move! It's a must 

I appreciate the tip! Do you happen to have a tutorial on the baking technique??

Anonymous Insider

Hey Huda❤ I have 5 minutes to do my makeup—what can I do that would make the most difference?

Amazing question,  brows, lip liner, lashes, concealer and a simple bronzer as con tour! 

Anonymous Insider

Hello huda❤

How are you and things going? I wanted to ask when do you think your foundation will be ready and will you be making products for really dark skin colors 

Yesss!  Deep skintones are so important to us,  to cover everything from very light skin to very deep,  to be honest it kind bothers me make because most brands don't actually go that deep, so I am making it my personal mission to master that! 

Hi Huda, I love you and your products! Can you tell us why some products are Sephora USA exclusive and if they will be worldwide. Also when are you gonna release your highlighted palette!! Love you!! 💖

Sometimes when Sephora request a certain product mix we give it to them exclusive first,  we always do try to offer them to everyone if it's possible 

Anonymous Insider

Love you so much! When are your contact lenses releasing?

Contacts have been tricky,  we are working on them but want to make sure that they go through a lot of testing before we release them 

Anonymous Insider

I have dry skin . What is the best product I can use ? 

Hi Darling, Rose oil is great for dry skin.

297 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg
  • IMG_1754.JPG
  • IMG_1573.JPG
testing