cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Huda Beauty

02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg

This thread is closed. Thank you for your participation!

Famed beauty blogger turned Huda Beauty founder Huda Kattan is heading to BeautyTalk to answer all of your questions. Love her advice above? Get more tips like this on Wednesday, February 15. Come back to this thread between 9am and 10am PST to ask her anything—from her go-to lip contouring trick to her favorite neutral lipstick shade for selfies.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Huda Beauty

Do you have a few things we are working on there will be new shades coming out and also a very exciting palette,  I don't wanna say too much but the rose gold will be available for a little while longer,  I promise the next pallete will also be worth the wait  

Awesome, i can't wait to see what you're working on!!

Huda, what is your favorite items to use to take off your makeup at night?

I love using raw coconut oil it is not harsh on the skin and works great 

I actually love using natural ingredients like coconut oil, so great and the makeup just slips off without being too harsh on your skin

Hi Huda! I am new to lip contouring, can you share some tips for doing this right?

It's really important to work lip contouring slowly sometimes I just look at areas where I think my lips would look better, for instance I noticed my lips look better when I line a little more on top, experiment and don't be shy

Thank you! ❤

Hi Huda! First, you are absolutely stunning. And secondly, I was just curious... what's your secret for perfect eyebrows?

This takes sooo much time darling, the trick with brows it to take your time! I know it sounds weird, but taking a photo will sometimes point out symmetry as well!

Oh my gosh- I have such a hard time making it symmetrical. I never thought to take a photo!! Such good advice. Thanks girl! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Hi Beautiful Huda.When are you gonna laung the best highlight pallete ever? I can't wait for it 😍 Love you!!

VERY soon my love It's launching in April and there is something special about it! I will show you guys tomorrow I promise 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Can't believe i'm talking to you omg!! Thank you Habibaty so much.I have sended you a photo in your instagram inbox please check it.Sies31 is my name at the gram.Love you kateer 😍😙

Hi Huda, super excited for your highlighter palette.  Can you tell us a bit more about it? Also excited for your foundations! 

Thank you Baby!! It's special, the colors are great, but the technique is very important! I also wanted to help people with big pores be able to tackle issues like that and really get a great glow! I will show you guys more tomorrow! 🙂

The foundations are a HUGE project! We've already been working on this for a year, they will launch in October! 

I am so excited about this!  Cannot wait! ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous Insider

Hello Huda, I was wondering what was your makeup every day routine and what are your favorite products? Thanks!

Hi! Thanks for chatting with us! What lipstick trends do you think will be popular this year?

I def think unique colours and textures are very important,  people like to express themselves through lips and it's amazing how different colours can make you feel so different! 

HI HUDY 🙂 what gave you the confidence to put your first youtube video out??

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg
  • IMG_1754.JPG
  • IMG_1573.JPG
testing