cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Huda Beauty

02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg

This thread is closed. Thank you for your participation!

Famed beauty blogger turned Huda Beauty founder Huda Kattan is heading to BeautyTalk to answer all of your questions. Love her advice above? Get more tips like this on Wednesday, February 15. Come back to this thread between 9am and 10am PST to ask her anything—from her go-to lip contouring trick to her favorite neutral lipstick shade for selfies.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Huda Beauty

OMG it was not easy it took me 27 times to shoot it and get it right!  I really just have to put yourself out there and get comfortable being uncomfortable,  i'm not going till are you guys always make me feel better in my own skin and I love you after that!  You would like to try YouTube I def recommend just starting 

Hi Huda! Love your work! What supplements do you take everyday, if any?

I always take omega-3 and I also love Biotin & Turmeric,  those are fantastic for health and beauty!  I also eat a lot of dark chocolate and drink Green Tea!  Those ingredients will keep your skin beautiful and hair gorgeous! If you are acne prone just be careful of the Biotin and chocolate 

Hey my love I am here and ready to answer all your questions!!! 

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg
  • IMG_1754.JPG
  • IMG_1573.JPG
testing