Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Drybar Founder Alli Webb

101217_LiveChat_Drybar_ThreadImage_Handoff.jpgThis thread is closed. Thank you for participating!

Drybar founder Alli Webb is heading to the community to answer your pressing hair questions. Alli will be chatting live on Thursday, October 12th, from 2-3 pm PDT to chat everything hair. Ask anything from how to get your blowout to last for days to how to get beachy waves all year long.

Please click "Subscribe" to be notified when your question is answered. 

Re: Live Chat with Drybar Founder Alli Webb

Thank you for all of your questions!! I had so much fun chatting with everyone, I’m so sorry if I didn’t get to your question but feel free to reach out to me on Instagram and DM me for more hair tips and tricks! Peace, Love and Blowouts! xx Alli Webb

RE: Live Chat with Drybar Founder Alli Webb

Can I use dry shampoo on my ends as well as my roots or just my roots? I have very dry ends and don’t want to make it worst. Thanks!

Re: RE: Live Chat with Drybar Founder Alli Webb

Detox Dry Conditioner was made for you! It contains Argan Oil, which is SUPER hydrating on your ends...Use Detox Dry shampoo on your roots only to absorb oils. xx

Hi Alli! I have super fine hair that gets really tangled when I wash it. Lotions and leave in conditioners are too heavy. Do you have any ideas?

Hi Alli! Love love love Drybar! Is it safe to use On The Rocks shampoo and conditioner on color treated hair?

@Mandy622

Yes On The Rocks is totally safe for color treated, keratin treated, etc. You will love it!

How do give my hair more texture and volume? I have thin straight hair! HELP!

I have greasy roots with dry ends. Is there any way for me to fix both of these problems with 1 product?

Hi Alli! I’ve been hearing a lot about CoWashing. Should I do it? What’s the benefits? Does Drybar have a product for it?

Yes! We recently launched Double Standard, a 2-in-1 cleansing and conditioning foam. It’s ideal for ladies who wash their hair everyday - its super light and won’t strip your hair so its perfect for daily use!

Hi Alli! I've just started using the Wrap Party to curl my hair (LOVE it!)- do you have any tips and tricks to achieve different looks with this tool? I'm so intrigued by the innovative tapered wand and would love to know how to get different types of curl. Thank you! 

Isn’t The Wrap Party so fun?! For smaller curls, just wrap your hair on the smaller part of the barrel (by the handle) and for bigger curls, use the thicker side only. For beachy waves, try leaving out your ends about an inch or two! xx

Hi Ali!

I love having long hair but it tends to lose a lot of volume as it grows-- any tips for keeping my hair long but also bouncy/light (is it even possible?)? I have super straight, thin hair!

Thanks!

Hi Alli, I have very fine hair and struggle to get volume. What products and/or styling techniques would you recommend for getting a voluminous blowout at home? 

Hi Alli!

I'm usually pretty wash-and-go, but would love to do more with my hair outside of my everyday ponytail. Any tips for fast & easy ways to polish and style?

Thanks!

Alice

Hi Alli,

My curls are really dry and of course i deal with frizz. What is your go to product for my hair type?  (I don't heat style :))

Thank you!

Hi there! Try our Velvet Hammer Hydrating Control Cream, it sounds perfect for you! Try it from mid shaft down and twist hair into 1-2 inch sections while it's damp, allow to dry completely and then shake it out. You might also like Sparkling Soda Shine Spray, it's also super hydrating!! xx

My wedding is coming up and I want to have large curls that look soft and shiny.  What is your recommendation to 1) keep the hold w/out looking dull 2) create that volume that will last all day.  Thank you!!

Yay, congrats! I’d start with a really full blowout to build in the body and texture. Use a combination of Southern Belle Volumizing Mousse and Mai Tai Spritzer plus one of our Half Pint Round Brushes to help create as much curl and body as you can. Then use our new Wrap Party Curling & Styling Wand on full heat to create perfect curls. Just be sure to work in small sections so you have tons of long lasting curls. I’d finish with Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray to seal it in without making your hair stiff or sticky! xx

Anonymous Insider

Hi Ali! Any tips and tricks to keep a blow out looking fresh for as long as possible? Thanks!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • 101217_LiveChat_Drybar_ThreadImage_Handoff.jpg
  • IMG_9148.jpg
testing