cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Drunk Elephant TOMORROW!

Drunk Elephant Live Chat Alert.jpg

Tiffany Masterson, Drunk Elephant Founder and skincare guru, is heading to the BIC tomorrow to chat live with us! Tiffany will be logged in from 12-1pm PDT answering all of your skincare questions so be sure to visit this thread to ask for some personalized skincare advice. 

Friendly reminder that I will open the thread early around 11:30am PDT so be sure to sneak in your questions early if you have lunch plans!

Re: Live Chat with Drunk Elephant TOMORROW!

Hi all!

The live chat thread is now open for questions so ask away! Tiffany will sign on at 12pm PDT answering your questions ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Ask your questions here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Live-Chat-with-Drunk-Elephant/td-p/3192328

RE: Live Chat with Drunk Elephant TOMORROW!

I noticed that lactic acid was actually an ingredient in the TLC Glycolic Framboos ( omg I'll never get it right unless I'm looking right at it!!). In any case-the love of my life, the hot pink capped one. I'm wondering if there's enough lactic acid in there to actually make it... one of the most important and effective ingredients in this cocktail? Because prior to me reading about it on the ingredient list, I didn't have any idea it was even part of this product.

Re: RE: Live Chat with Drunk Elephant TOMORROW!

Hi @jillcee28 Tiffany won't be able to see your question here. Please head to this thread to ask your question, she will be loggin at from 12-1pm PDT ๐Ÿ™‚ 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Live-Chat-with-Drunk-Elephant/td-p/3192328

Yes ๐Ÿ˜ I love this brand and am so excited for this!

This is my favorite skincare brand!! ๐Ÿ˜

I love this brand! So excited!

I love this brand! So excited!

Are you getting the skincare set? ๐Ÿ™‚ I have my eye on it

Re: Live Chat with Drunk Elephant TOMORROW!

Can't wait, my favourite new brand! 

Hi
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos1
  • Drunk Elephant Live Chat Alert.jpg
testing