cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Let's Talk Minis!

mini_madness_thread_image_HANDOFF.gif

We’re dedicating this thread to mini beauty products because we know how much everyone loves minis! They’re great for trialing new products, perfect for when you are on-the-go AND they are just so cute! Maybe you get minis for traveling or trialing new products, whatever your reason we want to talk about your fave minis! 

Here are a few thought starters:

• What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? 
  • What do you wish came in a mini size?
  • What’s your go-to mini travel buddy?
  • Have a mini collection? We want to see!

Bring on the mini madness!

RE: Let's Talk Minis!

These are all the red lipsticks I got for Sephora’s December rewards. I especially like the Smashbox liquid lipstick! It’s not matte so it comes off a little if you touch it but the colour was still vibrant through all the holiday feasting the day I wore it!

Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Let's Talk Minis!

So many pretty red lippies @Guessgal!  Beautiful pic!

Thank you @Anonymous! When I first took this pic it reminded me of Chinese New Year reds even though it was for the holidays. I guess reds just go well with a lot of events 😛

This is a great photo, too @Guessgal!

This is a great photo, too @Guessgal!

Re: This is a great photo, too @Guessgal!

Thank you @fieldsofclover. I used my new ring light to get some better lighting! 🙂

I originally posted this photo in the collections thread....

I originally posted this photo in the collections thread... this is the "emergency" kit I keep in my office file cabinet. It's mostly minis and deluxe samples from Play! boxes, and all are products I genuinely like.

Re: Let's Talk Minis!

Minis are great birthday gift ideas.  I got the Tarte lip set for one of my friends and she loved it!

Anonymous Insider

and there was a set of 20 matte lip colors (minis) for $15!!!! its maybeline colorsensational holiday lip. its not my FAVORITE forumla but all the colors are perfect and i keep the set in my truck and i always have a color ready to go

Anonymous Insider

I think I need to clear up something I do like minis I think they are adorable and great for purse use. But I hate getting the tiny ones to try when trying a new product like for example Too Faced it’s cute but not practical. And to be honest it kinda pissed me off when I received it. Just because this company charges what about $31.00 a bottle or more for a bottle that is 4 fluid ounces. And so for them to send a product that is 2ml as a sample of a product that you can use 3 ways. That’s a insult now this is just my opinion and I know companies need to make money but to be honest s Nd me a deluxe size or at least a decent size because if I like it I will buy it! 

KatieBT wrote:

mini_madness_thread_image_HANDOFF.gif

We’re dedicating this thread to mini beauty products because we know how much everyone loves minis! They’re great for trialing new products, perfect for when you are on-the-go AND they are just so cute! Maybe you get minis for traveling or trialing new products, whatever your reason we want to talk about your fave minis! 

Here are a few thought starters:

• What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? 
  • What do you wish came in a mini size?
  • What’s your go-to mini travel buddy?
  • Have a mini collection? We want to see!

Bring on the mini madness!

love love love love my point perk minis!!!

@TinPanAli I wish I had some of that stuff to try.. I tho...

@TinPanAli I wish I had some of that stuff to try.. I thought I had some good samples but i do not by looking at this. i just got into Sunday riley. I want to try them luno and some other stuff!!!

Nice collection 

TinPanAli wrote:
love love love love my point perk minis!!!

RE: Re: RE: Let's Talk Minis!

Where did you get this holder?

@TinPanAli this is beautiful, I am feeling inspired and extremely disorganized! I need this skincare shelf in my life!

@TinPanAli:  This is like seeing my own skincare routine organized into a neat display.  I spy a ton of my favorites here:  Luna, UFO, Good Genes, CEO Serum, Caudalie Elixir, and SKII Essence!  😄

Oh this display is neat, I am further inspired. And its great to see someone loves Sunday Riley as much as I do. I'd pretty much trade my leg for those 100pt vials of UFO and I finally splurged during the sale and bought a full sized. I just now am trying the Luna, do you find it works well with the UFO?

someone loves Sunday Riley 😉 adore your set up- simple and chic.

Thank you!!! And yes, Sunday Riley was life changing for me!

@TinPanAli I love your Sunday Riley minis!!!!! I only have the UFO. I used up my CEO. I was just thinking I wished is was more minis for Sunday Riley

I'm sorry! I can't read your question bc the app won't allow me to click on "read more" 😞

Here's my mini lip collection (which does not include pro...

Here's my mini lip collection (which does not include products from the Give Me More Lip Sephora collection). I love getting lipsticks, glosses, and liquid lipsticks as rewards and free gifts. They're a great way to try colors and brands that I would not normally buy for myself. My personal fave is the NARS powermatte lip pigment in Star woman!

testing