cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Let's Talk Minis!

mini_madness_thread_image_HANDOFF.gif

We’re dedicating this thread to mini beauty products because we know how much everyone loves minis! They’re great for trialing new products, perfect for when you are on-the-go AND they are just so cute! Maybe you get minis for traveling or trialing new products, whatever your reason we want to talk about your fave minis! 

Here are a few thought starters:

• What’s your favorite mini you’ve ever used? 
  • What do you wish came in a mini size?
  • What’s your go-to mini travel buddy?
  • Have a mini collection? We want to see!

Bring on the mini madness!

Re: Let's Talk Minis!

I'm really wishing there were more lip minis.  I'd be more apt to buy ones I'm so-so about,  and it'd give me a chance to grow my collection.   I honestly think it's crummy of brands to offer so few lip minis.

@KatieBT  Started this tread but I thought I bring it back to the conversation. I love minis, they are perfect way to try new products, travel and are more affordable if you like multiple of one product. I want to see and here everyone’s favourite minis be it a lipstick, highlighter, or blush! Feel free to post picture’s as well. 
Here are some of my favourite minis: 
- any NUDESTIX Magnetic Eye Color Burnish or NUDESTIX Mini Lip Duo 

- Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Always an Optimist 4-in-1 Mist 1.18 fl oz / 35 mL 

- Sephora Favorites Scouted by Sephora  or any Sephora favourite set

@KatieBT Oh minis...These are such a great way to tey new products. I got a deluxe mini of AMOREPACIFIC MOISTURE BOUND Rejuvenating Crème 1.7 oz/ 50 mL  and i just lve the texture and the way it makes my skin feel. I have read a lot of mixed reviews about the scent but i absolutely love it. Next sale i am splurging for the full size!

Another set i have tried is NEST New York Perfume Oil Discovery Set . I have tried the orange seville scent so excited to try all of the others.

I was just thinking about this! I really wish there was a mini or sample of the Charlotte Tilbury Super Radiance Resurfacing Facial Treatment ! I really want to try it, but I’m not willing to give up my Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL without at least trying a mini!!

Let's Talk Minis!

Minis are the best. I love them for travel and new beauty finds. It helps when bronzers, blush, and highlighters come in mini size. It takes much longer to hit pan on those items. Then the 12 or 24 months on the back of the products are another thing. If the product quality is only for that length of time why not create a mini? It would be perfect.

I wish EVERYTHING came with a mini option!  I often find myself feeling "bored" of a full-size product before I'm finished using it up but minis are great because I feel like I get enough time with it to decide if it's just "meh" or something that I love enough that I'm not tired of it yet and want to purchase another.

@CookieGirl1 Absolutely!

@CookieGirl1 Absolutely!

RE: Re: Let's Talk Minis!

@CookieGirl1 I totally agree with you !

Let's Talk Minis!

Love the minis! When you want to try something new and a sample is too small minis are the answer. I picked up a mini of the Sunday Riley Good Gene's latic acid and the Clay Slip cleanser. I really wanted to see if the Good Genes was worth the full size splurge. It is! love the stuff! I tried out Truth Serum by Olehenriksen and it turned out to be another new love product.

RE: Let's Talk Minis!

@AnnieBalegan That’s the reason why I like to get the Sephora Favourites sets !

Let's Talk Minis!

I love minis of skincare for many reasons, one reason especially is that some producys may be in jar form for full sized but for some reason companies sometimes change packaging (for the better) to tubes etc which appeals more to me, second is to see if my skin reacts well and lastly they are travel friendly. I also can't deny my love for mini lip products, and I wish the sephora lip stains came in a big set of minis not just the set of 4's for the holiday!

I’m a mini maniac!! My favorite mini’s at the moment are NARS Orgasm and Laguna compacts from the 500 point Reward Bazaar a little while ago. I had my eyes on both but didn’t want to splurge on the full sizes without trialing them first. Let’s just say I’ll be purchasing when they run out

I just love minis ! My favourite is the Fenty highlighter in Hu$la Baby since I didn’t want to commit to the full size compact and I wasn’t interested in the other powder it came with! When you’re traveling minis are so perfect and are TSA approved as well so you can have them in your carry on luggage. I always buy a mini version of hair products ( if a mini version is available ) since my hair either responds well or not depending on the products. And I don’t usually buy drugstore hair products so I like to try them out before paying good money for them.

@keana1 I felt the same way about the Fenty Hustle Baby a...

@keana1 I felt the same way about the Fenty Hustle Baby and Gloss Bomb. I have so many highlighters and gloss so I was buying time until it came in a gift set or something.

Re: @keana1 I felt the same way about the Fenty Hustle Baby a...

@IndyQT317 I feel the same! I have the mini Milk highlighter in mars and I wanted a powder highlighter as well so I got the Fenty mini kit and I also have so many lipglosses but I wanted to try the gloss bomb too ! So it’s a win/win situation! 

Let's Talk Minis!

my new favourite anything right now is the HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING blush in Luminous Flush. truly ethereal color 'n' glow💜 and an affordable way to enter into this brand. Now I feel more confident about investing in full-size HOURGLASS.

Let's Talk Minis!

Personally I love minis and promo samples! I have collected multiple mascara and lip products as minis. As far as face care items I love the minis as good trial period items. I have discovered some fantastic products through the beauty offer minis and VIB /ROUGE special promos.

@MandieNRG I totally agree with you.

@MandieNRG I totally agree with you.

Yes! I love minis! I try and buy the mini sized mascaras because they’re cheaper, and have the same shelf life as full size. I also love minilipsticks as they’re great to travel with and keep in my purse, and mini face creams to be able to try it out without committing to the full size! I also love getting the deluxe size samples from the rewards bazaar, gwp promos, and Rouge events. I keep a lot of them, but also give some to friends as part of their brithday/Christmas gifts, use them as stocking stuffers for my mom and sister, and this Christmas I put together a few makeup bags full of samples and donated them to a woman’s shelter. Gotta love those minis!
Anonymous Insider

I love minis because they're so much cheaper for a pretty good size! (Sometimes lol). My favorites that I've had so far had been my hoola bronzer and Laura mercier translucent powder. I wish the eye brightening one by Laura mercier came in a mini size (not sure if it does) and another mini I wish Sephora sold was the Dior lip maximizer lip plumping gloss, that gloss is like a lip injection in a bottle! If you can afford the splurge, get it! So much better than the Too Faced Extreme Lip Injection tube that the lady at sephora recommended to me, I should have returned it 😕

testing