Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Last Call Toronto! Sip Kombucha with Fresh TONIGHT!

EDIT 7/11: We still have spots available for this event! Please PM me asap if you'd like to be added to the list. 

Fresh Torondo Event Image.jpg

Fresh is hosting an exclusive event all about Kombucha on Thursday, 7/12 in  Toronto and, from what we've heard, this sounds like it's going to be a fun cocktail party held at a great venue. The best news? We have spots for 12 community members and their +1’s to attend the event, enjoy some kombucha and even meet brand founder, Alina Roytberg!

I wish I could be there to attend (and I know I’m not alone) so we are asking for all attendees to please report back to us on the event and share ALL the photos. The fomo is going to be real so we will want to know all the details!

Here’s everything you need to know:

• Date: Thursday 7/12
  • Time: 6-9pm
  • Meet Fresh founder Alina Roytberg
  • Local Kombucha brands will be on site serving Kombucha (Yum!)
  • Mocktail muddling station and brewing demos
  • Discover the newly launched Fresh Kombucha Line
  • VIP experience for 12 Community members and a +1 for each (24 total) 
  • First come, first served

If you are interested in attending and willing to share back with the rest of us on BIC please private message me with the following information:

1. Your name
  2. Your email address
  3. The name of your guest

If you won’t have a guest please let me know! That just means another BIC’er who reaches out will get put on the list! Once we confirmed, I will share additional information.

Re: Toronto: Sip Kombucha with Fresh on Thursday, 7/12

Hey @melissapurple22! Are you still interested in attending tomorrow eventing? If so please send me a PM with the request info in the original post and I'll add you to the list and share additional details. 

Thanks @KatieBT just say your message 😔 I would have loved to go but I am home with the flu today 😷 So probably better to stay away and not given it to anyone else. Once again 💜 Thank you for these wonderful events and I hope everyone has a great time!

I tried Kombucha for the very first time this week and was hooked from the first sip!  This sounds like a super fun event!  Enjoy, Canadian BIC members!  🙂

Fresh is one of my fave skin care brands! I wish I could attend this event @KatieBT. Any chance they will have an event like this in nyc, dc, or

elsewhere on the east coast? 

Toronto: Sip Kombucha with Fresh on Thursday, 7/12

@dioradict you wana come down, I have a spare room 😘 Wish our lovies from U.S could join us here! ❤

This is AMAZING! I always rave about Kombucha in the office with @melissabt@ZakiyaBT, and @SianBT! I hope you Toronto BICers have a great time at this event! 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Toronto: Sip Kombucha with Fresh on Thursday, 7/12

Ohh, so exciting! 🙂

@bakeamuffin I dont think I was quick enough!!! Thanks fo...

@bakeamuffin I dont think I was quick enough!!! Thanks for the tag!!!

Re: @bakeamuffin I dont think I was quick enough!!! Thanks fo...

This would be so cool for you to attend @GG84! I hope you saw in time!! ❤️ Toronto gets such cool events! 

@dyslexia  @melissapurple22. are you guys in the area?

I am not far but think I was to late too😔 Worked a 12shift today an didn't see this and my tags till not long ago but thanks for thinking of me @veronika23 ☺️

Oh man. Sorry @melissapurple22. 😞 Hopefully next time. Seems Toronto is getting lots of events.

Alas, I have tickets to a show that night or I'd have jumped on this. Thanks for the tag, though! ❤️

NP @dyslexia.  Hope you have a great night! Hopefully next time!

@fatimamummy thanks for the tag... I wish I know earlier, uhh!  I already made plans with family on wednesday and Thursday. Wish everyone able to join have fun.

@fatimamummyThanks for the tag but I live in New Brunswick.I will watch for pictures from the event on here.

RE: Toronto: Sip Kombucha with Fresh on Thursday, 7/12

75 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Fresh Torondo Event Image.jpg
testing