Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Last Call Toronto! Sip Kombucha with Fresh TONIGHT!

EDIT 7/11: We still have spots available for this event! Please PM me asap if you'd like to be added to the list. 

Fresh Torondo Event Image.jpg

Fresh is hosting an exclusive event all about Kombucha on Thursday, 7/12 in  Toronto and, from what we've heard, this sounds like it's going to be a fun cocktail party held at a great venue. The best news? We have spots for 12 community members and their +1’s to attend the event, enjoy some kombucha and even meet brand founder, Alina Roytberg!

I wish I could be there to attend (and I know I’m not alone) so we are asking for all attendees to please report back to us on the event and share ALL the photos. The fomo is going to be real so we will want to know all the details!

Here’s everything you need to know:

• Date: Thursday 7/12
  • Time: 6-9pm
  • Meet Fresh founder Alina Roytberg
  • Local Kombucha brands will be on site serving Kombucha (Yum!)
  • Mocktail muddling station and brewing demos
  • Discover the newly launched Fresh Kombucha Line
  • VIP experience for 12 Community members and a +1 for each (24 total) 
  • First come, first served

If you are interested in attending and willing to share back with the rest of us on BIC please private message me with the following information:

1. Your name
  2. Your email address
  3. The name of your guest

If you won’t have a guest please let me know! That just means another BIC’er who reaches out will get put on the list! Once we confirmed, I will share additional information.

Re: Toronto: Sip Kombucha with Fresh on Thursday, 7/12

@Aaliaa  great! and np 🙂 You've had problems with the pm's? I'm just wondering if there are any confirmed problems... I mean I don't know if my messages haven't been read because there's a problem or just because they haven't been read... you know what I mean.

Thats true, though I have also had issues sending messages multiple times. Earlier today I was told I have exceeded the maximum number of messages (or something to that degree) when I hadn't sent any that day. @veronika23

@Aaliaa that definitely sounds concerning! If you see this again please screenshot the error message and let me know the device and browser you're on so we can report the issue. Same goes for anyone else who may be experiencing this issue! 

Oh. That's interesting.  Weird. Thanks for letting me know @Aaliaa 🙂

Yay, I'm going!! 

@GG84  I got a confirmation as well, but that's it. I'm really excited to attend but I need more details too lol 😅

@GG84 YAY I’m so happy you get to go!! I hope you have so much fun! 😄 I can’t wait to hear about the event ❤️ 

Oh yay!! Did you get a pm back today confirming @GG84? I...

Oh yay!! Did you get a pm back today confirming @GG84? I've been waiting to hear back, wondering if my pm went through or not to @KatieBT as bic gets glitchy for me at times but I did send it almost immediately..was really looking forward to meeting everyone there!

Thanks for letting us know @GG84! I thought it was cuttin...

Thanks for letting us know @GG84! I thought it was cutting it a bit close as I have to arrange for childcare and transportation (I am out in sauga) and same for my assumed guest, so with the event 2 days away I must not have made the list and don't need to panic anymore lol 😄 Enjoy the event and take loads of pics!!! I do appreciate members at bic getting a chance at some cool events and hopefully there will be more around the GTA.

Re: Oh yay!! Did you get a pm back today confirming @GG84? I...

@Anewxa @Aaliaa I sent Katie a PM right after V tagged me and I haven't heard back either. 

@Mochapj Same, I also sent PM as soon V tagged but haven’t heard back so far.

@Anewxa @Aaliaa I saw Fresh Beauty's IG advertising the same event on their Insta Stories yesterday. It's apparently their first Community Event and it's open to the public too. If the Sephora spots are filled, you can try emailing freshbeautyto(at)gmail.com to RSVP. 

@bonafide11 I just looked and couldnt find that?

@GG84 They posted it yesterday morning so the IG stories may have just expired and disappeared (when I posted my comment 6 hours ago, the story was 17 hours old and IG stories disappear after 24 hours). It was for the exact same date and time with the co-founder and same description of the event. It's taking place at Early Mercy, 540 King St West. I didn't take a screenshot. Sorry!

@Anewxa@Aaliaa I got a PM from Katie on Friday I believe. Just saying my guest and I were confirmed, nothing else lol 

Have fun!! I thought I was fast enough but sounds like I didn’t get a spot then. Look forward to hearing about it @GG84

@Aaliaa I'm pretty sure you replied before me. And didnt a Mod just post pin the event which would lead me to believe spots were still open. I was having trouble with my PM's forever and was only able ti send/receive recently. @KatieBT can you confirm who is signed up for the event?

Thats a good point @GG84. I actually messaged @KatieBT twice, once on Thursday before I even posted here and then on Monday to ask if I had gotten a spot, neither seem to have been read. Katie could you confirm that you are receiving messages please? Thanks!

Reminder to please private messsage @KatieBT for your spot!

Sounds amazing! Hope I’m not too late. Thank you for including the community! 😊

Oh just worked a 12 hour shift at work. Hope I am not to late 😱 Would love to go!!! Thanks everyone for the tag 

75 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Fresh Torondo Event Image.jpg
testing