Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Last Call Toronto! Sip Kombucha with Fresh TONIGHT!

EDIT 7/11: We still have spots available for this event! Please PM me asap if you'd like to be added to the list. 

Fresh Torondo Event Image.jpg

Fresh is hosting an exclusive event all about Kombucha on Thursday, 7/12 in  Toronto and, from what we've heard, this sounds like it's going to be a fun cocktail party held at a great venue. The best news? We have spots for 12 community members and their +1’s to attend the event, enjoy some kombucha and even meet brand founder, Alina Roytberg!

I wish I could be there to attend (and I know I’m not alone) so we are asking for all attendees to please report back to us on the event and share ALL the photos. The fomo is going to be real so we will want to know all the details!

Here’s everything you need to know:

• Date: Thursday 7/12
  • Time: 6-9pm
  • Meet Fresh founder Alina Roytberg
  • Local Kombucha brands will be on site serving Kombucha (Yum!)
  • Mocktail muddling station and brewing demos
  • Discover the newly launched Fresh Kombucha Line
  • VIP experience for 12 Community members and a +1 for each (24 total) 
  • First come, first served

If you are interested in attending and willing to share back with the rest of us on BIC please private message me with the following information:

1. Your name
  2. Your email address
  3. The name of your guest

If you won’t have a guest please let me know! That just means another BIC’er who reaches out will get put on the list! Once we confirmed, I will share additional information.

RE: Last Call Toronto! Sip Kombucha with Fresh TONIGHT!

I’m on my way, super excite, I want to see up close this new product, I love the brand.

Re: Last Call Toronto! Sip Kombucha with Fresh TONIGHT!

Be safe everyone going to this event...with the police press conference, it's a bit scary and I'd rather avoid downtown. 

Hope everyone has fun tonight! I have the flu so can't go but I am excited to hear and see all about it from your wonderful post!!! I am true it will be a great event with some great products from Fresh. ☺️💜 Enjoy and have fun for me!!! Xoxo 

Update: a few Community members had to cancel so we a handful of last minute spots available. Let me know if you're interested in attending via PM with all of your info so I can add you to the list 🙂 

Re: Toronto: Sip Kombucha with Fresh TOMORROW!

Hello hello! We still have spots available for this event so do not hesitate to reach out. I will update the original post once it's officially "sold out!" 

Re: Toronto: Sip Kombucha with Fresh on Thursday, 7/12

We still have three spots for this event on Thursday. If you are interested people send me a private message - you won't want to miss out on this one! 

We may also have more spots for those who won't be bringing a guest so if you're interested don't be shy!

@Mochapj@fatimamummy@Anewxa@Aaliaa  did you see this message from @KatieBT???  Is the pm system not working or something????

Thanks V, I did end up getting a reply back from Katie!

Oh good! @Mochapj

Spoiler

@veronika23 Thank you V! I did get message from Katie last night but assuming I didn’t make the list, I had already planned an afternoon at beach with family. There is no getting out of that now so I have to miss the event.

Though lesson learned not to make other plans until getting a definite answer in future 🙂

And I have no idea why there is a spoiler in the start of my comment that I can’t edit out. Lol

@fatimamummy  aw that's too bad 😞  Hope you have a good day at the beach though! 🙂

Thank you V!  It’s  been so hot ever since summer break started, kids were home bound all the time. Now I don’t have heart to cancel plans with them. I’m sure there will be plenty more events in future 😁

@fatimamummy  yeah I'm sure there will be plenty. 🙂  Didn't a new one pop up today even?

Thanks for the tag @veronika23. I got a message from Katie last night with a confirmation. 

Having said that since there have been issues with PM, would it be possible to maybe email our interest for future events keeping with first come first serve? @KatieBT

@Aaliaa there aren't issues with PMs working, I happened to be on PTO from Friday - Monday. Silly me was trying to get a few replies out when I could and caused extra confusion... Lesson learned: No working on vacay! 

Oh no I know yours wasn't an issue @KatieBT and you should totally not have to work on holiday but I have (and I believe others like @fieldsofclover) have had issues sending PM's.

@Aaliaa ah I see! When in doubt, tag me 🙂

PMs should be fixed and are the ideal way of managing events for our team.

Yay! I am glad you are going @Aaliaa Bring back lots of pic and all the details of event to share with us.

Will do! @fatimamummy

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Fresh Torondo Event Image.jpg
testing