Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

LETS TALK SEPHORA COLLECTION! There are SO many new SC products. What have you tried? What do you love?

What Sephora Collection products do you love?

Re: LETS TALK SEPHORA COLLECTION! There are SO many new SC products. What have you tried? What do you love?

My favorite Sephora Collection items are:

SEPHORA COLLECTION - MOSCHINO + SEPHORA Laptop Palette

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Ready To Roll Brush Set

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Luxe False Lash used with SEPHORA COLLECTION - House of Lashes® Eyelash Adhesive (the super glue for falsies)

LETS TALK SEPHORA COLLECTION! There are SO many new SC products. What have you tried? What do you love?

Sephora Lipstories lipsticks! They come in super cute designs, have nice color payoff and are affordable, too. I definitely recommend them. I also like Sephora's exfoliating face wipes. They work really well for buffing rough patches/dryness on my face, but I would love them more in a sensitive/fragrance free line, because sometimes I just want a plain old wipe! I hope Sephora will consider making unscented skin care for those of us who may have sensitive skin/allergies/fragrance sensitivity etc. Otherwise, I've found they make pretty acceptable products. Loving their affordable prices for times like now where I am increasingly careful with my budget!

RE: LETS TALK SEPHORA COLLECTION! There are SO many new SC products. What have you tried? What do you love?

I absolutely love my Sephora Ready To Roll Brush Set!!

Re: LETS TALK SEPHORA COLLECTION! There are SO many new SC products. What have you tried? What do you love?

@XoxoLindseyL I don't think you can really go wrong with the brushes!  I'm not going to specifically recommend any simply because it'll come down to personal preference on what you're specifically looking for, but the quality is great and there are lots of options.

Great idea for a thread @XoxoLindseyL! There are so many Sephora Collection products I love! My first intro to the Sephora Collection was their bath line that they had years (and I mean, years!!) ago. They don't make those anymore, but they do have a lot of fabulous products at an amazing pricing point.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - MicroSmooth Baked Powder Foundation 

SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel Cleanser with Prebiotics - makes a great second cleanser in an evening routine or a morning cleanser.

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Clear and Cover Acne Treatment Cream Concealer with 2% Salicylic Acid

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Mini Glow Peel Pads

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Nourishing Moisturizer - Hydrate & Repair

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Foot Mask

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Eye Mask - love the pearl one

SEPHORA COLLECTION - Lip Balm & Scrub - the honey lip scrub is one I repurchase over and over again

I LOVE THEIR BRUSHES!!!!

@XoxoLindseyL I agree with @xshaiynu that Sephora Collection makes great eyeliners! I really enjoy SEPHORA COLLECTION Hot Line Brush Tip Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 01 Black and SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Waterproof Eyeliner 14 It Bag. They produce pitch black lines and both brush handles are easy to control. They also don't dry out quickly so you don't have to go running to repurchase often. I also like one of their foundations: SEPHORA COLLECTION - 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation. It's a great full coverage foundation that makes me feel airbrushed haha. And of course, there's no denying their wonderful lip stains that stay put all day: SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 96 Red Velvet

I personally love the SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain Liquid Lipstick 96 Red Velvet, SEPHORA COLLECTION - Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer, and my absolute fav is SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12 HR Wear Eye Liner 01 Black.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 25 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing