Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

Has anyone tried the foiled lipsticks?  I can't stand a dry lipstick.  I like one that is a little creamy/buttery feeling.  What are these like as far as texture goes?   It's a nice deal.

Lippies are already gone Smiley Sad

That was quick!

Thank you SO much for posting this thread!!! Was able to get a back up Saint palette for $19!!!  I love it more than both my UD Naked palettes!!! Wouldn't have known without this thread!! Thank you!!!

Not a problem, glad I could help someone! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the notice! Now to decide whether or not I really want and/or will really use that Ladybird palette...

I just checked and this is already sold out Smiley Sad

Oh no! I LOVE my ladybird palette!

Oops. Well, there goes that decision!

Dang! All the Ladybird palettes as gone :c. Hope this doesn't mean they're discontinued? 

I feel like it might be. Her older ones were, too. Smiley Sad

Oh no, the lipsticks are gone already!  I've never tried any of the KVD lipsticks and at $7 each, this would've been a great excuse to do so.  I don't suppose there would be similar mark-downs in stores as well?

No idea about store mark downs - definitely call and ask! Or just stop in....good excuse to visit Sephora Smiley Happy. But, either way, I really recommend you try some of the lipstick, even if it is the new packaging at full price. I just recently bought Lolita (old packaging - now I am kicking myself because I much prefer the new packaging!) and it is amazing!!!

They weren't marked down at my Sephora...I bought four today at full price...ohhh welllll they're worth it.

I wonder why they are on sale like that... it's sad for those who bought them before they were on sale @_@

Not sure about the eye palettes but the lipsticks came out with new packaging so i am thinking that is why?

It's either a new packaging/formula coming out, or simply being discontinued. Happens a lot with lines.

Thanks kb. I grabbed the 2 palettes and a lipstick Smiley Happy

And like that, POOF.

Kat Von D out of shelf on the Sale section lol

Gahh.  I had that ladybird palette in my cart forever and could never pull the trigger,  Hopefully another matte collection comes out =(

819 Replies