Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

KVD in sale section!

Didn't see this posted, so I'm sorry if this was already made known! But there are some KVD palettes and lipsticks in the sale section! Go grab them!

Re: KVD in sale section!

I saw Saint palette briefly today morning. I already have it but would totally recommend it. Love the shades (here's Saint compared to Butterfly Monarch)

upload_378053510646009141.jpg

YES! FTW foiled love is back and I was finally able to get my hands on it!

Saint is back too

Thank you so much! It's my all time favorite eyeshadow palette and I was so sad earlier I wasn't able to grab a spare! I managed to get one this time, so thank you!!!!

Woohoo - glad you got one!!

So happy FTW was available again and I was able to get it. The last one Im waiting for is Lovecraft then I'll have all 10 on my love list. 

Does anyone know how many there were?

I could be wrong but I'm guessing 12. I just picked up Beranice so that's my 10th one. The two I didn't get yet are Love craft and Oh My Goth. I don't recall seeing any others.

Yay! I managed to get Adora & Valentine too. Also decided to order the new studded kiss lipstick, l'ecole des femmes.. And an hourglass brush.. Maybe some Anastasia stuff too.. And.. Ugh. I've got a nobuy going on and so far I've spend about $250, lol. I'm not checking the lipsticks anymore! DONE. FINISHED. lol.

Adora, Beranice, FTW, Oh My Goth & Valentine are all in stock guys!

Ritual, Agatha, and Lolita are all back, as well as Valentine and Adora

Please put up a post when Ladybird is back in stock. I have been catching everything in stock but that and that's the one thing I actually want. 

Ahhh, I keep missing the painted love lipsticks! it's killing me. Smiley Sad

A week seems like an awfully long time. I think it depends on how close you live to a warehouse??? Notcreative is on the west coast and I'm on the east coast. I get my orders in 2 days. If I order on Monday it ships Tuesday and I receive it Wednesday via UPS

In the past, it would take a day or two for processing then three days for shipping, so a full 5 business days (or one week) to get it. Although I just checked my order status and it was apparently delivered yesterday. There are no packages. So, probably stolen from my door. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad 

Excuse me while I go cry into my coffee. 

I hope it wasn't stolen!! I always have my packages delivered to my office for that reason. I don't want all my packages sitting there until I get home. Plus my UPS guy delivers early in the morning and I get to look at my goodies ASAP Smiley Happy

I've had really bad luck with packages lately.  One was delivered to a neighbor who thankfully brought it by.  Another time, I had a neighbor's package.  When I went to deliver it to the neighbor, they had mine as well.  Hopefully, it turns up.  If for some reason it does not, Sephora is probably hoarding extras (which is why they keep coming in and out of stock).  Hopefully, they can find your replacement items before they put them back up on the sale section and sell them out for good.

Packages not stolen! Well, permanently. My creepy neighbor left me a note that he picked them up because there were 'sketchy people around'. Pretty sure he's the sketchiest in this building, but whatever. I have my lipsticks! Well, two of the and a pallet. The rest should arrive by tuesday Smiley Happy

My order was originally scheduled for Monday, but UPS pushed it up to Friday.  Considering my orders generally get pushed back rather than up (I live on the outskirts of town, so they always deliver to me late thus not at all when they run behind), I think they owe me once in a while.  

Usually when an item is scheduled for delivery on a day and they miss it, I do not get it for two more days.  It is very rare that it is delivered the next day.  I think it takes them time to check it back in and get it back on another truck.  My last UPS delivery was scheduled for a Friday, but I did not get it until the following Thursday.  It said out for delivery all day Friday.  Rather than attempting a redelivery right away, they shipped it to another state first.  

I was happy to get these items early too, because I am going to wear them to the event tomorrow.  My longwinded point is that my delivery is usually pretty slow too.  This was just a special, welcomed exception.

The only items that have come back so far this morning(9:25est):

Foiled l/s: Oh my goth

Painted l/s: A Go-go

I'm still stalking Ladybird... fingers crossed it comes back!

There are at least four painted love lipsticks and three foiled love lipsticks in stock right now.  I do not own any of them.  Should I get some more?

For those wanting Agatha, it is back in stock along with several others.