Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Josie Maran Live Chat 7/20

I'm testing out my very first app-based post to let you know about our next live chat! Our very first live chat in the new Beauty Insider Community will be with Josie Maran tomorrow 7/20 from 12-1 pm PST. Josie will be chatting live about all things skincare so be sure to swing by and ask her a question.

To ask a question or to just show some love to the brand founder you can visit this thread tomorrow - https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Live-Chat-with-Josie-Maran/m-p/2823416

Can't wait!

Katie

P.S. You'll be able to get to the live chat from Sephora's Instagram story from your phones! If you decide to enter that way please let us know how you feel about the experience [insert smiley face because we don't have a colon or parenthesis in the app keyboard!]

Re: Josie Maran Live Chat 7/20

Hi Josie, I'm a big fan of the Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Protect + Perfect; it has kept my skin moisturized and dewy every morning this year. I'm wondering if you can share how you discovered argan oil, and any research that backs up its benefits for the skin?

Thanks so much!

The live chat thread is open! Ask a question by following this link: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Live-Chat-with-Josie-Maran/m-p/2823416

Yay a JM live chat! I haven't updated my app due to memory issues, but wow now I see what the others were talking about - what a difference it makes not having a comma on the keyboard! 

It will be fun going through IG, I will surely report back on the experience. Thanks Katie!

RE: Josie Maran Live Chat 7/20

Love all of her products. vanilla bean is delicious. exfoliant is amazing.

I love Josie I'm so exciteddddddddddddddd. Eeeeee! 

It's so good to see you @KatieBT!! Thanks for getting another great brand to chat with us 😄

Woohoo!!! Josie Maran is awesome so I'm super stoked for this chat.

Thanks for the heads up @KatieBT 🙂

love her argan milk treatment and oil combo. use it every...

love her argan milk treatment and oil combo. use it everyday under my josie foundation.

I am really looking forward to this chat, thanks Katie! ❤️

I have used a hundred highlighters ( @KatieBT and @VivianBT are slightly obsessed) and by far this is my favorite. 

Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing