cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

It's Time for Spring Cleaning!

Hey BIC!

The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and Spring is here. You know what that means... Time for spring cleaning! We know many of you have robust beauty collections and there is something oh-so-satisfying about organizing the numerous samples we've acquired, lipsticks we've collected, and fragrances we adore. It's also important to toss any expired items and to gift products if we know a friend may put them to good use. To motivate each other and hold ourselves accountable, we're starting this thread for everyone to share their spring cleaning projects and wins. 

05.20_Spring Cleaning Post.png

How to participate:

• Set your intention: are you cleaning your beauty vanity? 
  • Share a before picture: the messier your before image, the better your after photo(s) will be 😄
  • Clean clean clean! And feel free to share your tips. 
  • Share your after photos: show off all that you are able to accomplish. No win is too small!

If you’ve already finished your spring cleaning don’t be shy, please share your tips! We are open to all forms of advice. 

*queue the cleanup playlist* 

Re: It's Time for Spring Cleaning!

@Anonymous oh they won't expire. I only have a couple of eye masks to use by the end of this year and maybe 15 that expire in the first half of 2020. The rest are good to like 2022 or something crazy. 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Awesome!!!

@ShortErica that's awesome

@ShortErica that's awesome

Re: @ShortErica that's awesome

Thank you @Marrrryyyyy!

@ShortErica What a great way to organize your mask! I need to do something like this with my mask.

Best,
Rebecca

Thanks @RebeccaBT. I really like being able to flip through them to see what I have.

Great idea! This definitely makes it easy to find what you love, @ShortErica.

Thanks @curlychiquita. I love organizing and having my masks in one place is really nice. 🙂

It looks great @ShortErica!

Thanks @faeriegirl! My fear is that we both have underestimated the number of masks we will accumulate. I had this thought after seeing your picture. 🤣

Image result for you're gonna need a bigger basket

@ShortErica  Hahaha... If only the producers of Jaws had known how that scene would be reworked... 😂

Lol😂 @ShortErica  I’m definitely gonna need a bigger basket! Mine is overflowing😊

RE: It's Time for Spring Cleaning!

I keep my vanity clean and tidy24/7. But I’m always reorganizing and decluttering! The last time I did was early April. This is a screenshot of a boomerang video from my IG story, of what I tossed👋🏻 yay for spring cleaning! Love this thread

Re: RE: It's Time for Spring Cleaning!

@samkeaysxo Great job!

Best,
Rebecca

yaya for decluttering!

yaya for decluttering!

Recently I spent three entire days sorting through all of my products and arranging them by item + brand, with a few exceptions where I doubled up to save space.  I put everything into Sorbus organizers (plus the Muji ones I already had.)

Now I can't find anything when I go to look for it, so I hope to find inspiration for a better way to easily find everything in this thread. 🙂  

This is a great idea @KatieBT I'm going to take a pic when I get home. I have very limited space for my makeup and I'm reaching the breaking point as I accumulate more. I have an idea or two but will probably ask other BICers for inspiration. More later!

I don’t have a before picture because I’ve been sorting through my collection the last few weeks but here is what I have done so far.A8F9CABD-8489-4306-82D4-45DD136F7CFB.jpeg

I have my skincare and makeup in the acrylic organizers. Pink box has lotions and deodorants. White organizer has my deluxe samples and foils. I had to get a bigger basket for my masks because my sheet mask collection has grown so much😊

Anonymous Insider

@faeriegirl WOW!

Wow! That's some great organization, @faeriegirl ! It looks so clean! 

Thank you @SpaceLlama!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • 05.20_Spring Cleaning Post.png
  • Screenshot_20190520_202742.jpg
  • Not too bad but needing tidying
  • After
  • Items I’m decluttering/ putting on trial
  • IMG_20190521_190847.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1558484363074.jpg
  • 20190504_210823.jpg
  • image1 (6).jpeg
  • by.PNG
  • A8F9CABD-8489-4306-82D4-45DD136F7CFB.jpeg
  • 20190529_085027.jpg
  • Where all of my lippies were stored before
  • I'm very pleased at how my Bite minis fit perfectly at the top :)
testing