cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

It's Time for Spring Cleaning!

Hey BIC!

The flowers are blooming, the sun is shining, and Spring is here. You know what that means... Time for spring cleaning! We know many of you have robust beauty collections and there is something oh-so-satisfying about organizing the numerous samples we've acquired, lipsticks we've collected, and fragrances we adore. It's also important to toss any expired items and to gift products if we know a friend may put them to good use. To motivate each other and hold ourselves accountable, we're starting this thread for everyone to share their spring cleaning projects and wins. 

05.20_Spring Cleaning Post.png

How to participate:

• Set your intention: are you cleaning your beauty vanity? 
  • Share a before picture: the messier your before image, the better your after photo(s) will be 😄
  • Clean clean clean! And feel free to share your tips. 
  • Share your after photos: show off all that you are able to accomplish. No win is too small!

If you’ve already finished your spring cleaning don’t be shy, please share your tips! We are open to all forms of advice. 

*queue the cleanup playlist* 

Re: It's Time for Spring Cleaning!

I know the feeling about a bigger basket @faeriegirl!

Oooh, "organizing" is my jam!  I'm self-diagnosed OCD so this thread will be visually pleasing (well, the after pics will, for sure Smiley LOL

One of my favorite ways to organize is picking up clear lipstick caps!  These aren't available for all brands but a good number of them can be found online.  This has saved me oodles of time and most importantly, I can organize my lippies by shade range Heart  (aaahhhhh *sigh of relief*)

by.PNG

how satisfying haha

how satisfying haha

@ZombieMetroAnt Such a great idea!

Best,

Rebecca

Image result for tapping forehead gifFor once that "we think you may enjoy"-Amazon ad had it right @RebeccaBT Heart 

I love this so much! You are a freaking genius @ZombieMetroAnt !! 

Smiley LOL aw, thanks @mrsmouse ...I'm "lazy" at best and would rather not go through the trouble of opening a bunch of lippie caps. 

What you call "lazy" @ZombieMetroAnt , I call proactively saving time and making your life easier!  🙂

@ZombieMetroAnt  I love this idea!!!

Thanks @trishavt !  It makes things sooooo much easier to find (and you know first hand I have a problem with my collection of Reds Heart )

@ZombieMetroAnt   I didn't know these existed!  I'm so glad you posted.

Always happy to enable @Ispend2much6  Heart Smiley Wink 

@ZombieMetroAnt,

What an amazing idea! This would save me soooo much time in the morning:))

❤️ Melissa

I'm feeling personally attacked @KatieBT  J/k but I have been putting off cleaning my stash for ages.  You guys have inspired me to suck it up and clean out the clutter!

@michelleshops getting started is the hardest part sometimes!

What a great thread idea!

I haven't spring-cleaned my makeup collection just yet, but I am about to have to do it soon... because I got this cute new dresser just yesterday to use as my future vanity!

image1 (6).jpeg

It looks a bit rough so I plan on sanding it down and putting a fresh coat of paint on it. After that I'll be getting a tabletop mirror and devise a way to put organizers in the drawers. I'll be sure to report back once my project is finished. (:

Anonymous Insider

@HunterKathleen I LOVE this Thread.

@HunterKathleen How cute! I would love to see an after picture once its done! 

Best,
Rebecca

Cute! It's going to look so great when you're done!!

love it @HunterKathleen ! It has really great bones so I'm sure once you're done refinishing and refurbishing it, it will look fabulous 😁

I hope so! I’m still deciding what color to make it... My clothes dresser is black and white so I think I may make the whole thing white with colorful hardware.

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos18
  • 05.20_Spring Cleaning Post.png
  • Screenshot_20190520_202742.jpg
  • Not too bad but needing tidying
  • After
  • Items I’m decluttering/ putting on trial
  • IMG_20190521_190847.jpg
  • FB_IMG_1558484363074.jpg
  • 20190504_210823.jpg
  • image1 (6).jpeg
  • by.PNG
  • A8F9CABD-8489-4306-82D4-45DD136F7CFB.jpeg
  • 20190529_085027.jpg
  • Where all of my lippies were stored before
  • I'm very pleased at how my Bite minis fit perfectly at the top :)
testing