cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi guys! I don’t know what new products to try so reply with your #1 fav! 

Welcome to BIC @eve0734 

I want to hear what your #1 favorite product is 😃

I can't choose one lol but I'll say Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Soothing Serum Skin Tint Foundation with Peptides + Ceramides 10 is something my skin loves! 💖

Welcome to BIC!

Hiiii BIC! My name is Holly! I am super excited to be joining BIC. Makeup & skincare have been my splurge happies for decades and I am an active advocate of all the best beauty on my Instagram @Thehollyhighlight! If I could splurge on any beauty product it would probably be the #Dyson Special Edition Airwrap™ Multi Styler Complete Long in Blue Blush (because I have the airstraight & regular Dyson blow dryer). I also want to try the whole new Charlotte tilbury beauty icon lipsticks! 

Welcome to BIC! @holly927 🩷🎉

@holly927 Welcome to BIC! The airwrap seems like a great styling tool.

@holly927 Welcome to BIC!

Hi, I’m new to the Sephora community (I didn’t even know they had one:D) but not new to Sephora at all! I’m excited to continue with this! My favorite product is Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream !!

@theaterqueen13 Welcome to BIC! I am excited for you that you found the Community! It is a fun, positive place to be.

We're so happy you found us @theaterqueen13 BIC is sooo much fun! 🥳🥳 Welcome!

@theaterqueen13 Welcome to BIC!

Hiiii I'm new to the Sephora community but not to makeup whatsoever. I've been playing in my mom's makeup since I was a kid;) If I could splurge on any beauty product as of right now it would be the Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter . Super pretty, can't help but do a swatch every time I visit my local store in person. I'm so excited to be part of this community!! ❤️

@9gwacie Welcome!! 😊

Hi 👋 @9gwacie and welcome! 🥳

We're so happy to have you here!

@9gwacie Welcome to BIC!

These photos are not helpful

Hi BIC! I’m Brandi and I have been a long time Sephora shopper who would make my dream splurge on anything from La Mer! It’s been a cold northern winter so I would also stock up on hydration essentials.☃️ Clarins Santal Soothing & Hydrating Face Treatment Oil 1 oz CHANEL N°5 Body Lotion 6.8 oz Tatcha The Indigo Cleansing Balm Moisturizing Makeup Remover 1.9 oz / 54 g 

@BasedB Hi Brandi 👋! Welcome to BIC 💞

Welcome to the community @BasedB 🩷

Ooh fabulous items you've picked. You know the good ones. 😉

Skincare is so important when the weather is harsh and cold. ❄️ Do you have anything extra you do add to your time of year to help keep your skin protected?

3,640 Replies
testing