cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey everyone I’m new here. I want to learn a lot on makeup and skin care and share my new knowledge with others. I love trying new looks and playing with colors

@BlissfulFlower Welcome to BIC! There are so many ways to share and learn here 🥰

@BlissfulFlower Welcome to BIC!

You are totally in the right place. @BlissfulFlower 😄 Welcome to BIC 🌸

Hi, BIC community! 

Super excited to find a community around beauty/skincare that feels safe and judgment-free! I joined the BIC community for help and advice on skincare. Currently using Paula's Choice Favorite's Mini Kit I really like it however still haven't noticed the skin bumps to disappear, anyone found a good routine for it? or other great products for acne-prone skin? 

Welcome to BIC @Charlotte3li  🌷

@Charlotte3li @Welcome to BIC!

@Charlotte3li Welcome!  I hope the PC works out for you.  It's been on my list to try. 

Hola!! 
I am really passionate about makeup, and I hope to grow into the makeup business someday. I have recently gotten more and more motivation to get into makeup, and I am very focused on it. As a child, I always enjoyed watching makeup videos on youtube! If there was any products I would splurge on it would be Charlotte Tilbury Refillable Airbrush Flawless Finish Brightening Powder Tan-Deep

@jullianneeeeeee Welcome to BIC! I have always been a makeup fan myself. I think you will love it here.

Welcome to the community! @jullianneeeeeee 🥰

@jullianneeeeeee welcome!  We're all happy to have you here 😁.

@jullianneeeeeee @Welcome to BIC!

Hey @jullianneeeeeee welcome to the BIC 🥳 that CT Brightening Powder looks fabulous! 

Hola @jullianneeeeeee preciosa!! Bienvenida a BIC!! Isn’t makeup such a fun and creative hobby? Keep enjoying it and learning as much as you can and you will reach that dream of yours! 

Aloha! I’m a new member and I have been obsessed with makeup ever since middle school! Love how it can change a person, but also bring out their best qualities and make them more of themselves 💗! I would easily splurge on TAN-LUXE THE BODY Illuminating Self-Tan Drops 

@ElleDamsey Welcome to BIC!

Hi @ElleDamsey Welcome! We're happy to have another makeup enthusiast in the mix 💕 many like minds here 😄

Aloha back, @ElleDamsey!  Your TanLuxe choice is perfect for Summer 🙂

@ElleDamsey @Welcome to BIC!

3,640 Replies
testing