cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@jfortune Hello 👋. Welcome to BIC! I think you love it here. There are a lot of members here that have helpful tips. There are lots of different threads to explore 😊

Hope I'm doing this right, 

52 and not new to Sephora but its been a Longgg time! 

New to this page and ready to learn. 

Paula

52.yo

Best name @MyFatCats ! Welcome ! Hope to see your fluffs on the Pet Paradise thread sometime if you have some! 

Welcome 🩷 @MyFatCats ( I agree, totally great name!)

Your first post was just right, welcome to the community. I hope you have fun browsing the threads and hope too see you in there. 😀

@MyFatCats, welcome to BIC (and welcome back to Sephora!) Love your user name. 

@MyFatCats Hello Paula! Welcome to the community! Is there anything specific you would like to learn about. What is your favourite thing to shop at from Sephora?

@MyFatCats @Welcome to BIC!

Hello there community friends. I joined here recently and I am happy to be here. I am now (after a very LONG time) starting to explore my feminine side. I am looking forward to growing and being able to be myself and continuing to learn about me. I am excited to find out who I am and make some great connections here.

Thank you everyone. I look forward to the community and all the people here.

~Kam

We’re happy that you are here too @KamFray! Welcome! 

Thank you @itsfi for the kind note. So far it has been a great time and there are some real gems here and I am very lucky! 

💗Kam

@KamFray Welcome to BIC! 

Thank you @Mellmars1185. It's been good so far. I am trying to get as much information as humanly possible and there's so much. I think I have to start smaller and just the basics as this is all new to me.

Have a great weekend!

~k

Hi and welcome @KamFray 🩷🎉 We're so happy too have you!

I've seen your posts in the community and I hope you are having fun exploring everything here. We are a very supportive group and I think you'll love it here! 😊

Hi @CynthieLu. You have always been a huge support and I am eternally grateful for that. Thank you for your kindness and care!

I am having fun exploring here. It's kind of information overload at times... teehee.

Have an amazing weekend!

~k

Welcome to the BIC @KamFray ! 

Thank you @faeriegirl! I am grateful for the warm welcomes from everyone.

I am happy to share my journey here.

💓Kam

Woohoo! Welcome to the club @KamFray!

@JoSometimes I am totally excited to be here. I can't wait to explore the wonderful world of makeup and connections here. Thank you for reaching out!

💌Kam

@KamFray welcome to BIC!

Thanks @SportyGirly125. I am happy to be here and have met some great people so far. Thank you for your kindness and understanding. Being in this position is quite stressful and any help and encouragement along the way goes very far.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

~Kam

Happy Monday, Beauty Insider Community! 😊 On the first Monday of every month, we like to take a moment to celebrate some of the new faces in the BIC - whether you just joined the community or have been browsing here for a while and decided to start posting recently! If you're new, hit "Reply" on the original post and introduce yourself!

We can't wait to meet you! 🧡

3,640 Replies
testing