cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Happy too see you posting @Moni124 🎉

Welcome to BIC. 😊 Ooh I'm curious to hear what kind of skincare products do you love right now?

Currently loving the Tower 28 SOS spray for my acne prone skin and the YTTP air whip moisturizer! 

That spray works so well! It gets alot of love here. ❤️

I really want to try that moisturizer 😉 the name alone sounds heavenly. @Moni124 

Happy New Member Monday, Beauty Insider Community! On the first Monday of every month, we like to celebrate new friends who have joined our happy little corner of the internet. If you're new to the BIC, hit the "Reply" button on the original post to introduce yourself! 😊👋 We can't wait to meet you! 

hii! I'm new here, so excited to get recommendations. If i could splurge on one thing is would def be a ysl perfume.

@TeamBIC Welcome to BIC! I have learned so much since interacting in the community. It is such a fun place to be!

Welcome! @hotgirlbummer.

You're going to love it here! 🙂 💖

@hotgirlbummer @Welcome to BIC!

Oh, a YSL perfume is a great choice for a splurge @hotgirlbummer! Their fragrances smell wonderful and the bottles are beautiful. Is there a particular scent you're interested in? I think it would be fun just to spend a day trying them all, or maybe more than a day! lol. Welcome to BIC!

Newbie here just trying to figure things out TOM FORD Soleil Neige Glow Highlighter Rose Irisé 

@kitty954 @Welcome to BIC!

check out this thread if you need help navigating in here

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/How-Do-YOU-Navigate-through-Beauty-Insider-Comm...

@kitty954 Welcome to the community! That shade of highlighter looks stunning. I have not tried a Tom Ford highlighter before.

Hi there @kitty954. That Tom Ford highlighter is gorgeous!!!! 😍 Great choice for a splurge! 

Glad you found BIC - it's a fun space to explore, with a lot to offer. That being said, with so much to offer, it can be overwhelming, so please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions. A few general threads that might be helpful to get you started include: 

BEAUTY INSIDER COMMUNITY GUIDELINES offers some do's and don'ts for participating on BIC. 

BIC Vernacular - we sometimes use abbreviations or certain phrases around here and this is a great thread for an overview of their meaning. You don't have to use the wording on the threads but as you come across some you may not be familiar with, this thread might be a good resource.

New to Community? Here are 3 Steps to Get Started is helpful for just what it says - with a couple of alums sharing their thoughts on video for 3 steps to get started here. 

How to Post New Threads and Reply in the Beauty Insider Community includes a great video with @AlexBT, one of our fabulous @TeamBIC members! 

There are a host of threads for practically every area of beauty interest. If there's something you're particularly interested in, please feel free to ask. I'm sure there will be folks here happy to chime in with their thoughts and recommendations. 

Welcome! 

Hello everyone, Beauty Insider Community. My name is Rocky and I am curious to learn some makeup tips from this wonderful community. Everything from eye, lips and everything in between. I am a occasional cross dresser and I do love getting in touch with my feminine side every once in a while. Thank you and everyone have lovely evenings and days.

@BISPHARocky Welcome to the Community, Rocky! There are many threads where people post their looks. Here are a few:

What are you wearing today Pt2 

100 Shades of Eyeshadow Challenge 

100 Days of Lipstick Challenge 

I hope that these are helpful to you!

Ooh thank you @Mellmars1185, I will have to check these out. Thank you for the suggestions.

Welcome @BISPHARocky! You've come to the right place to pick up some great makeup tips - my very first experience on BIC was just reading up about people's thoughts on products, then picking up tips (I'm still picking up tips) on skincare and makeup! 

Thank you for the welcome @itsfi. So far I have purchased numerous makeup items, a few hair and skin products, and watching some of the Sephora Youtube videos on how to apply these products. But I will get some tips here in BIC soon.

Those Sephora YouTube videos are wonderful for tips and tricks @BISPHARocky! Sounds like you picked up some goodies to play with - if you find something you love, do let us know! 😊

I just tried the perfume CHANEL CHANCE EAU FRAÎCHE Eau de Parfum Spray and it has such a lovely scent. I am so glad that I have gotten the large size bottle. It has such a refreshing scent and I am so very happy with it. I also have the CHANEL CHANCE Eau de Parfum and CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Toilette and eventually I will give reviews on these perfumes as well. ❤️

I just tried the CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE Eau de Toilette and I absolutely ❤️ ❤️ this fragrance. It has such a unique. elegant and wonderful scent to it. Not to mention, it lasts for a good amount of time too. I am really starting to like a lot of the Chanel fragrances and there's one more, which is the CHANEL CHANCE Eau de Toilette, that I am going to try real soon. 

3,640 Replies
testing