cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to the BIC @obvisvic !

Welcome to BIC!

Definitely feeling the eclipse excitement here 🌙☀️🩵 @obvisvic 

@obvisvic, yes to taking care of our skin! 🙌🏼 I have a couple coworkers who are taking a long weekend to see the eclipse. Exciting!

@obvisvic Welcome to BIC!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!! This is my 1st time posting something in the community group. I really love makeup and skincare. Most of what I know, I have learned from YouTube tutorials. I enjoy learning new makeup techniques and know more about skincare products as well. It is really nice that here’s a group of people with the same interests. 

@porque123 Welcome! I am so glad you found the community. It is a great place to discuss beauty, skincare and more!

Welcome to the BIC @porque123 !

Welcome to BIC @porque123! 😊 This is such a wonderful community for all things beauty, including makeup and skincare. So happy you found this space; looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

Thank you! @itsfi nice to meet you! 

@porque123 Welcome to BIC!

Hi, thank you so much! 

Happy Monday, Beauty Insider Community! On the first Monday of every month, we like to take a moment to celebrate our new friends in the BIC (and this isn't an April Fool's joke ... 😉). If you're new here, we'd love to meet you! Hit the "Reply" button on the original post and say "hello!" 

Hi! I ve been a Sephora customer since forever I feel 🤣 but just today I noticed this community space so hi everybody! I m a skincare obsessed first since I was 20 and now I m ..30! But I also love love make up and hair products! Nice to meet you all ❤️❤️IMG_0604.jpeg

Welcome @NancyJoli you’re such a beauty! 😍 I did the same thing! You’ll have so much fun here! 🤗😘

Yeahy! You found us! 🥳🌠 @NancyJoli 

You've stumbled into wonderful place. I hope you have fun exploring this side of the site, when your ready dive in and have some fun with us. 😊

Welcome to BIC @NancyJoli ....such a beautiful look. 😍💄❤️

@NancyJoli Welcome to BIC. I can relate. I was a long time customer before discovering the community. Better later than never! 

Welcome to BIC I’m glad you’re here this is an amazing community! I just joined the 30 club too 🫶💄❤️ @NancyJoli 

Welcome to the BIC @NancyJoli ! 

@NancyJoli Welcome to BIC! Gorgeous look 

Thank you! I ve been a Sephora customer since forever I feel 🤣 just today I noticed the community area! So nice to meet you ❤️

3,640 Replies
testing