cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Ohhh!!! 😍 You have excellent taste @mora17; your splurge selection sure make some spectacular skincare. ♥️ I love that you are on a skin care journey - it’s a great way to discover what works best for your skin and provides some me time. Excited to learn from you and your journey. Welcome to BIC! 

@mora17 Welcome to BIC! Those sound like some lovely goodies! I hope you have a wonderful self care journey in 2024! There is lots of support here 😊

Hi!! Thank you for your warm welcome. So happy to be the member of bIC ❤️

@dazzlingdivas, we’re so happy to have you join us. Welcome! 😃 There’s so many great things the BIC has to offer be it makeup, skincare, hair care, nails, etc. and it’s a lot of fun exploring the site. Is there a particular beauty area or areas you are super excited to dig into?

@itsfi Thank you ! Yes actually im really excited for hair and skin ❤️

@dazzlingdivas Welcome to BIC! What is tour favourite type of product? 

@dazzlingdivas Welcome to BIC!

Thank you for the welcome thread!! 🙂 Nice to meet everyone!

@slig We are so happy to have you in the community! 😊

@slig Welcome to BIC!

Hi all,

I'm Brittany and if I could splurge on anything this season it would be #blushes and #lipoils, #lipglosses, and #highlighters. My fave products!

@BMarie58 Welcome to BIC! Those sound like some lovely choices. Right now I am loving a lipliner with lip oils. They feel so nourishing and look so Hydrating!

@BMarie58 Welcome to BIC!

Hi I’m new thanks for welcoming me! I would splurge on Tatcha The Dewy Serum Resurfacing and Plumping Treatment 1 oz / 30 mL. I hope everyone is having a great new year so far! 

@Loveyourself247 Welcome to BIC! That sounds like a lovely product. I have not tried it yet.

@Loveyourself247 Welcome to BIC!

hiiii!! def for this season i would splurge on anything like The Ordinary The Skinimalist Set (not rly a splurge lmao) or the Sol de Janeiro Beija Flor™ Jet Set !!

@beatriceblushin Welcome to BIC. I love The Ordinary. Their products are very effective and affordable.

@beatriceblushin Welcome to BIC!

Hello, my name is Mindemoya. 

If I could splurge on anything it would be #rabanne Lady Million. I'm just starting to get into layering scents and that's a gorgeous one and blends well with other scent makers like Guerlain. 

@cndnhippo Welcome to BIC Mindemoya! Scent layering sounds neat! I have not tried it before. 

3,640 Replies
testing