cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@Deepika27 Welcome to BIC!

Hello, my name is Tracy, I just joined the community. I’m building a beauty/skincare blog and wanted to keep up on the latest trends. I’ve shopped at Sephora for over a decade (maybe longer) I’m 50 and feeling great. I have super fair, sensitive skin so, I don’t wear foundation. I opt for #tarte #makeup,#tintedmoisturizer with tarte BB Tinted Treatment 12-Hour Primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Tan-Deep 

with their #tarte ##pressed #powder and it works! Nice to meet you all.:) 

@MermaidnTx  Welcome, Tracy! 🙂

@MermaidnTx @Welcome to BIC!

Hello my name

is Anna and I am in my early😜

40 ties. Since I was a child I loved beauty and make up!  My older sister was into make up 🤤and modelling. I grew up watching her and her friends ( make up artists ) do 😃make up! I watched her wishing it was me putting that cool colourful stuff on my face.😋 LOL! I love Sephora and excited to be here! 😘

Thanks beauties!

ciao 

@annabellabapoli Welcome to BIC!

Anonymous Insider

Hi All,

I am just jumping into exploring skincare and (very natural looking) makeup at 40 years old. Any advice would be welcome. I am definitely feeling overwhelmed. 

My Stats:

-40 years old

-pretty sure I am a “true autumn” in terms of colouring

-fair skin with sun damage (age spots)

-sensitive and dry skin

-exposed to high/intense sunlight from February through August (live in the Arctic)

CeeMoo_0-1610930699910.png

@Anonymous Welcome!  I'm the same age and it's never too late/early to start with good skincare.  I think taking it one step at a time and starting with basics is great.  Cleanse, treat (serum), moisturize.  Add in a stand alone sunscreen after this in the morning. 

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

Hi I'm jamie and i just joined the community today! I'm always on sephora window shopping or actually buying things and didn't even know about the community. Right now I have my eye on the Kaja Kuties set but I really want to splurge and buy some of the glow recipe products! 

@meems17 Welcome to BIC!

Anonymous Insider

I just joined today!!! https://www.sephora.com/users/StageMackup 

Welcome @Anonymous !

Anonymous Insider

Hi! I'm Stephanie and I love everything about make up and I've been shopping at sephora for everything. I love Too Faced products as well as the Fenty line and Sephora never fails to stock on them. Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer 1.35 oz/ 40 mL  Too Faced Paparazzi Ready Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Cream Color Drip Lip Cream Fenty Glow 

9A3368B7-1302-4339-B275-E5A37D2EFA8A.jpeg

Welcome @Anonymous ! I haven't tried any of the Fenty Creams yet, I do love the Gloss Bombs so I need to!

Hi! I'm a longtime Sephora shopper but new to the community. I am in love with Sulwhasoo products and all things fragrance!! I'm deciding whether I should splurge on a Vitamin C product (the YTTP Caffeine Energy Serum looks so tempting...)

Nice to meet you all!

beauty_1598052282186.JPG

@qtaetae Welcome! You should totally splurge on the YTTP serum...and give us the skinny afterwards 😉

@qtaetae Welcome to BIC!

13B55E87-8E52-4A18-94E0-8DE6968BA167.jpeg

I am in love with # Farmacy products. My skin has never felt more even and hydrated in the right places. Minimal makeup and it feels so fresh. Definitely splurge on Farmacy products and Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Liquid Touch Weightless Foundation it’s feels so good on my skin. 

2 Replies
testing