cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC, @LindsayJayne!

Looks like you've had a lot of experience in the beauty industry.  I'd love to know your honest opinions on products!

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi!! I’m Kat, and I joined the BIC on Saturday because my birthday was September 6th and I wanted to join for my b-day. I am a teen who doesn’t know much about makeup and skincare, so I would love to get suggestions!! If I could splurge on any product, it would probably be the one of the Tatcha moisturizers!! So many influencers have recommended them and I would love to try it out!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Happy belated birthday @KatDM08 , and welcome to BIC! 

@KatDM08  Welcome to BIC!

@KatDM08 Welcome to BIC!

Happy belated birthday @KatDM08! 🎉 How fun that you joined BIC on your birthday! 😃 

E5EB25A8-0859-4FFA-B7F6-410FF33D5F22.jpeg

Nice splurge choice with Tatcha moisturizers. Welcome to BIC!

Welcome welcome @KatDM08, and happy belated birthday 😊 

Ooooh, definitely check out Sephora Collection if you haven't already! Among other products, they have some great makeup and skincare goodies. Do you know your skin type? I have oily skin (that I struggled with since I was a teen!), and SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Skin Gel Cleanser with Prebiotics and SEPHORA COLLECTION Clean Face Mask Pineapple are a couple of my faves~ 

@KatDM08, I second @GeorginaBT‘s product recs. 💖 That Sephora Collection cleanser is fabulous (and the price is fantastic)! I love it as a second cleanse in my evening routine and/or my morning cleanser. It’s refreshing and cleanses the skin without drying it out. ♥️ I haven’t used the pineapple 🍍 mask yet (it’s only a matter of time) but have enjoyed other sheet masks from the Sephora clean collection. 

@KatDM08 Happy belated birthday and welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC and happy belated birthday, @KatDM08!

Everyone is super helpful here and have great skincare and makeup suggestions!  Tatcha is amazing!  I took their  free masterclass a few months ago and loved it!

You can find free virtual masterclasses on the Virtual Masterclass Thread 

Hello my beauties and new future friends! Im so happy to connect! My name is Najah (Nah-Jah) but lots of people call me Julissa so it's stuck, sort of like a brand name! 

Im totally excited to start contributing to this community & haven't figured out why its taken me so long to come around! I've purchased many new products over the quarantine pandemic, and look forward to contributing my reviews and process with you all !!

Cant wait!

.. If i could splurge on any product for myself, it'd be anything TATCHA!!! xo

Welcome to BIC, @NAJAHJULISSA ! We're glad you decided to join us! 

@NAJAHJULISSA Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @NAJAHJULISSA! 😃 We all come to BIC at different times; all that matters is your here now! Ooooh! Tatcha makes for an excellent splurge. Lots of wonderful beauties from the brand. 

Welcome to the BIC @NAJAHJULISSA!! 💜

Would love to hear your thoughts on some of your recent purchases - I'm curious! And yessss, gotta love Tatcha. Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is a fave of mine! 

@NAJAHJULISSA Welcome to BIC.  I too am a Tatcha fan.

Nice to connect! It's the dewy for me!! 

Welcome to BIC, @NAJAHJULISSA!

Thanks girl!!

@NAJAHJULISSA Welcome to BIC!  Love Tatcha products!

I've only tried one of their products before, with two others on the way! I cant wait to try them! 

Do you have a fav?!

testing