cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@MermaidTheresa, welcome to BIC! 😃 Love skincare too. I’ve sampled that Biossance Vitamin C rose oil and it’s really nice. Great choice for a splurge product! 👍🏼

@MermaidTheresa Welcome to BIC!

Welcome @MermaidTheresa 

Welcome to BIC, @MermaidTheresa!

Hey! I'm Juhi and I'm originally from Michigan, I recently just moved to Chicago. I've been shopping at Sephora for many years. I love trying new products and seeing the results that work well with my skin. I have combination skin with a dryer side of it along with acne scars and hyperpigmentation and acne. Skincare has always been my passion since I started my "clear skin" journey a few years ago! I love learning about the ingredients and the science behind it all and reviewing it. You'll always get 100% honest reviews from me. 

If I can splurge on any beauty product this season, it will definitely be on good hydrating moisturizer or facial oil!

Welcome aboard, @JuhiM ! Oh wow, I'm also originally from Michigan and live in Chicago, though I've been here for 20+ years now. I'm also an ingredient-driven nerd when it comes to skincare, and I have mostly-dry combo skin. If it weren't for this pandemic, I'd say we should go on a local skincare shopping spree sometime! 🙂 

@JuhiM Welcome to BIC

@JuhiM Welcome to BIC.  

Welcome to BIC @JuhiM!

@JuhiM @Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @JuhiM! 😃 I love a good facial oil! My skin can’t be without one in the colder months. 

Hello pretty ones! I’m new starting today. I love all things about Sephora and feeling pretty, which go hand in hand. 
Thank you for having me! 
Splurging is easy at Sephora, and I’d love to indulge myself in a really great dry shampoo and the best blush/lip color out there for my skin, hair, and eye color!! ☺️

Welcome aboard, @Marelmo ! 

@Marelmo Welcome to the BIC.

@Marelmo  Welcome to BIC

Welcome to BIC @Marelmo!

I totally agree that it's easy to spend a lot at Sephora.  I really should stop buying until next year 😂

Welcome to BIC @Marelmo! 😃 Those are some great beauties to indulge on! 

@Marelmo Welcome to BIC!

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC @LTIWANA! 😃 Vancouver is beautiful!! 

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Yes it is ❤️ i feel lucky to be here 🥰🥰

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@LTIWANA @Welcome to BIC!

testing