cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending Now
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be?

Tags (1)

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome aboard, @layzaanne ! 

@layzaanne Gorgeous look. Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC, @layzaanne!

I love your eye makeup!  You're gonna have to teach me how to do that haha.  I've always struggled with eyeshadow with my hooded Asian eyes.

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

I understand the struggle! I've been in the same position with you before I have slight hooded eyelid so I understand the pain when you put your eyeshadow and realizing when you open your eyes the beautiful eyeshadow is gone! I just learned few tricks now and yes I can help you with that.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@layzaanne 

You're honestly a huge inspiration to me!  You should definitely do tutorial or pictorial!

Also, what eyeshadow brushes do you use?  I find that a lot of the brushes are too big for my eyes

Welcome to BIC @layzaanne! So happy you’ve found us! There’s a lot great threads here. One of our members, @SportyGirly125 (she’s great!!) put up a thread where she and other folks here have included some tips and tricks and links to threads that might be helpful in navigating BIC! Here’s the link if you are interested: 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/How-Do-YOU-Navigate-through-Beauty-Insider-Comm...

Welcome to BIC @layzaanne! 🙂

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi!! This is Simrat. I’m totally new to the makeup world. I don’t know much about products but would love to learn. I just bought some primer, foundation, blush, eye-shadows and so excited to try them out.

@Simmu13 Welcome to BIC!

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome @Simmu13!

Welcome aboard, @Simmu13 !

Thank you!

You picked out some fun things to play with @Simmu13! Welcome to BIC! 😃

Thank you!

Welcome to BIC @Simmu13 🙂

Thank you!

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hey! Just joined! 

I'm a pro-working makeup artist in Hong Kong from Sydney, Australia. Plus a big skincare enthusiast. As work this year has been slow I starting blogging on my site a few months ago --- hoping this is a nice place to find online beauty friends to chat products and techniques with! IMG_E3902.JPG

RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

That’s so awesome! I hope my boyfriend and I can travel around the world one day!! Glad you’re apart of BIC 😊 @LeticiaBishop

@LeticiaBishop Welcome to BIC!

@LeticiaBishop, I visited Hong Kong years ago, right around this time of the year. The humidity!!! 😯 It did do wonders for my skin though! Welcome to BIC! 

yes, the humidity is real! and then with masks, you can imagine its a makeup nightmare!