cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

GrandeLash is amazing, isn’t it @lindseyyfaye?!! ♥️ I need to get back on my lash routine. 

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

WELCOME!! 😍😍😍

Thanks! @tigergirl20 excited to be apart of this community!

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome aboard @lindseyyfaye ! 

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thanks! Looking forward to being apart of this community! @WinglessOne

@lindseyyfaye @Thanks for introducing yourself. Great chatting with you. 

Thanks! ☺️ alway so fun chatting with you @SportyGirly125

I’ve been around here for a bit, but I’ve never formally introduced myself. I’m Kayla (my puppy is Mickey), and although I am by no means a makeup artist, I truly LOVE makeup and love the creativity, self expression, and confidence that it can/does provide. I am a school social worker, with a passion for helping others, and makeup is my form of self care (which we could all use a little extra of during these current times 🤗). I’m SO excited to be a part of this community, full of makeup lovers like myself! 😍

You're both lovely @tigerl20

You're both lovely @tigerl20

Mickey is adorable!!! <333 Makeup is such a fun form of self-care - and yes, we all could use a little extra of it in these days. A good reminder - thank you! Welcome to BIC @tigergirl20!

Welcome to BIC @tigergirl20 ! You're definitely in the right place! Also, I'm not ashamed to admit I booped Mickey's nose through my laptop screen. 😂❤️

Oh my gosh, you made my day!!! NEVER be ashamed!!! 😍😂

I’m so excited too! @tigergirl20

@tigergirl20 Welcome to BIC!  Super cute pic of you and your dog

Welcome!

I forgot to add what I would splurge on! It would definitely be the NuFace or the Dr. Dennis Gross LED mask 🤗

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

I'm 42 years old and never really wore make-up.  I'm a natural girl, but I would like to have a more polish look.  My go to products are based on skin care.  Just right now, I am loving the First Aid Beauty - Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask.

Welcome aboard, @BallerinaBlue ! You just reminded me to take another look at the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask 2 oz/ 60 mL and maybe add the mini to my cart to test. 🙂 

EDIT: Hmm, looks like I was able to tag a product that's not available online (in the US) via Sephora. That's interesting... tagging @KatieBT  in case I forget to mention this in the BIC bug thread later. 

RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Never to late for a great skin care routine! I’m always looking for clean products for my sensitive skin. @BallerinaBlue

@BallerinaBlue Welcome to BIC!

Love skincare @BallerinaBlue! ♥️ Welcome to BIC! 

1 Reply
testing