cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@LaCherishT @Welcome to BIC!

Hi @LaCherishT 

Welcome to the BIC! You certainly found the right community to explore everything beauty! 
85078860-3BA5-4F06-A7F7-700F510F7DEC.gif

@LaCherishT, welcome! There’s so many lovelies here with tips and tricks to offer! Have fun exploring the fabulous world of BIC!

Hello @LaCherishT  welcome to the BIC! If you ever have any questions for anything beauty related please don't hesitate to ask, this community is full of beauty experts and we love helping each other out 🙂 

Hi @LaCherishT, welcome to BIC! You have such beautiful skin. What's your current favorite skincare product?

Hi @LaCherishT,

Welcome to BIC! I love your gloss! 

Best,
Rebecca

Anonymous Insider

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hi am Sushh new to Sephora....Wanted some suggestions regarding The Givenchy Prisme libre powder collection 01Mousseline pastel coz its showing for fair skin tone n am medium will it suit me?I even put a question with Givenchy tag but I got no replies.Can anyone help me? GIVENCHY - Prisme Libre Loose Powder - 1 Mousseline Pastel

Welcome to BIC @Anonymous ! I hope you found the shade that works best for you. 

@Anonymous ,

I tried this shade and I think it is for fair skin as they say.  If I were you, I would try the next shade, the 2 Taffetas Beige, for medium skin.  Good luck.  I hope that you find a shade that you will like.

89039281_2663158083967295_4428062130570264576_n.jpgHey, all! I'm Jax and I'm brand new to the world of makeup. I recently entered my first SEPHORA for the first time, and I left a happy woman with lots of new items (and lots to learn)! This photo was from yesterday, using all my new products, and I love this look. I think this may become a great hobby of mine, while boosting my confidence along the way. I'm looking forward to learning more about this industry and trying new things! 

You look absolutely beautiful!!!

Welcome aboard, @Jax3162 ! I’m glad you’ve put your new (well, “new” as of last month... I’m late checking in on this thread) goodies to beautiful use! Hopefully you’re not in Order All of the Things mode right now, what with stay-at-home mandates for social distancing... I mean, not that I’ve personally gone way overboard with my online shopping since I began self-quarantining in February, nooooo, not me... 🤦‍♀️ Anyway, we’re glad to have you! 

Hi @Jax3162 

What goodies did you pick up on your trip?! If you thought that was fun wait until you start shopping on the app lol it’s just so easy to get carried away! 
Welcome to the community!! 

C4AF8B05-49AD-401C-ADC5-2A9B437C54FF.gif

A first trip to Sephora? How fun @Jax3162! 😃 Enjoy your new goodies and welcome to BIC!

Hello @Jax3162! You look beautiful, welcome to our all things beauty, loving community 🙂 

Hi @Jax3162,

You look beautiful and you did a great job! Welcome to BIC!

Best,

Rebecca

@Jax3162 Welcome to BIC!

RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hello 👋!! @Jax3162 welcome this is a great community where we all love all things beauty inside and out!!! Your eyeshadow look is stunning!Check out some of the groups and join in the conversations!!! It’s great fun! Check out the #everythingeyes thread

Welcome @Jax3162! We're happy you've joined us! 🙂

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hello Sephora fam. My name is Jenna and I’m from Miami FL.

Welcome to BIC @JennaM0321 ! 

testing