cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

RE: Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Ah! I should’ve missed it *cries* thanks tho, I appreciate you telling me!🥰

RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hiiii everyone!!! My name is Amy. I’m a college student studying in the bachelor of commerce program. It’s my first year, and I’m finally understanding the financial struggles of independence. It sucks because I’m also experiencing major attacks to my skin due to stress. I’m a huge fan of Sephora and usually spend every last penny I have to this store so I can have flawless looking skin. Anyways, I hope all you beautiful people have a great morning! Thank you for letting me introduce myself!!

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC @amyych ! 

Welcome @amyych ☺️, my daughter is in college and loves Sephora too.  I blame myself being a Sephora shopper since it opened way back and taking her with me.  It’s so hard, we know ❤️

Hi @amyych ,

Welcome to BIC! There definitely is fine balance when it comes to school, finances and Sephora. You got this! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

@amyych Welcome to BIC!

@amyych, Congrats on your first year of college! Welcome to BIC! 

Hi @amyych 

Welcome to the BIC!! 

OMG I feel you. I've just applied to business programs and spend my last dollars on skin care it's an epidemic it seems. You know what they say; stressed depressed in need of rest but god forbid I abandon my twice a daily skin care ritual and by god it will mean chaos the day I stop doing it (Othello is shaking cause I got this from his declaration of love for Desdemona, I have the final exam this week send help). Anyway, you see nice, don't let the stress ruin your fab skin and crush that stupid program! *fit arm emoji*

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Ahh you are the sweetest!! Thankful to have a fellow business student here!! All prayers to you🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Good luck!! You got this😋

Hello everyone, my name is Lea! I am currently studying business in college because I dream of either creating a skin care line or venturing into the fashion industry because I love to sew! I love all animals, anything cute, and video games! (especially overwatch) If I could splurge on any item it would definitely be the Tatcha essence and the Glow Recipe banana moisturizer.

Welcome aboard, @princessxlea ! 

@princessxlea Welcome to BIC!

Ohhh that Tatcha essence is a great pick for a plunge @princessxlea! 💗 Welcome to BIC!

Hi @princessxlea 

What great career goals 😊 Welcome to the BIC!!

Anonymous Insider

Drunk elephant products all the way.

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @Anonymous! Drunk Elephant makes some beautiful skincare!

Hi Everyone! I’m not technically new, have been on here for a few years but always as a lurker! New Years resolution to start asking for advice and contributing what I can to this awesome community! If I could splurge right now it would be SK-II Facial Treatment Essence! Every time I’ve got a sample I’ve loved how soft my skin is afterwards! If you know a good dupe let me know!

Welcome @mazzkm! Happy to see you joining in and posting, there are so many amazing people here. Wish I knew of a good dupe, that’s probably why it is such a favorite;) 

@mazzkm Welcome to BIC!

2 Replies
testing