cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

Anonymous Insider

Welcome Hana 

For your skin try #peter Thomas mask for acne Screenshot_20191205_010249_com.android.chrome.jpg

Welcome to BIC, @datgirlhanah ! 

I recommend going to a dermatologist.  Like @faeriegirl ,  I also love #PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots !

Welcome to the BIC @datgirlhanah! I really like PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: RE: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thanks 😊

Welcome aboard @datgirlhanah ! If you’re sure your breakouts are acne instead of a bad reaction caused by skin irritation: for non-cystic acne, salicylic acid (BHA) and/or benzoyl peroxide can help a lot. I’m allergic to BP, so I rely on BHA treatments when I get random acne. I use some of the products from Paula’s Choice CLEAR line (the cleanser and regular strength exfoliating solution) on my entire face, and I spot treat with either a Paula’s Choice BHA gel or PEACE OUT - Acne Healing Dots. Sulfur can also help, if BHA irritates your skin. Unfortunately, BHA can’t do much for cystic acne; I recommend seeing a dermatologist for that. 

If you have whiteheads, resist the urge to pop them yourself. And use a gentle cleanser to wash your face morning and night. I hope your acne clears up soon! 

Anonymous Insider

Thank yuh so much 🥰

Hi @datgirlhanah ! Welcome to the BIC! 
I only occasionally get a break out, so I may not be of much help. However when I do, I use DR. DENNIS GROSS SKINCARE - Clarifying Colloidal Sulfur Mask. I spot treat and apply my make up right over top. 

Anonymous Insider

Thanks 😊 🙏🏻
Anonymous Insider

New Member Monday Thread

Greetings everyone! I'm Jennifer and I'd splurge on body glow-oils from Fenty or Sol de Janeiro. Thanks for the welcome!

Re: New Member Monday Thread

Welcome, fellow Jennifer! @Anonymous 

@Anonymous Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC, @Anonymous !  Glad to see you here!

Welcome to the BIC @Anonymous! 

Welcome to BIC @Anonymous !

Fancy! Welcome to the BIC @Anonymous 

@Anonymous 

Welcome Jennifer!!!

Get that glow on girl ❤️

Hello! My name is Sinead. I'm new to the Beauty world as I always been a natural kind of girl but always wanted to learn how to do makeup for special occasions. I'm looking to get in the beauty brand with Fenty products hear their FLAWLESS!

Welcome to BIC, @NaeGabrielle!

@NaeGabrielle Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC, @NaeGabrielle !

testing