cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: New Member Monday Thread

Welcome to BIC @kmldiaz ! As a lipstick addict, I’ll take a moment to plug one of my favorite BIC threads. If you have lots of lipstick but find yourself ever wearing only a handful of them, and you need inspiration to use your whole collection, this challenge thread’s quite helpful: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Lip-Lovers/100-Days-of-Lipstick-Challenge/td-p/4103047

Thank you ! will look in to it ! 💖

Thank you ! will look in to it ! 💖

@kmldiaz 

Welcome Camilla! Lashes and lipsticks are a fab choice 🙂

thank you, I love the Velour Lashes ! and Anastasias liqu...

thank you, I love the Velour Lashes ! and Anastasias liquid lipstick! 💄😍

@kmldiaz Welcome to the BIC, the place to be! I'm a crazy lipstick collector but need to make it my resolution to actually wear them all. 😉 What are your favorite lashes?

I love the Velour lashes !!! when I can I splurge in them...

I love the Velour lashes !!! when I can I splurge in them for nice events but have a couple HoL for more of a everyday looks 😊💖

@AlexBT you just reminded me of our 2019 Beauty Resolutions thread. Using up one lipstick at a time was definitely my beauty goal for 2019... Can't say I've followed through on this!

RE: New Member Monday Thread

Hey I’m Amanda,and I would if I could splurge on everything beauty and especially lashes and perfumes🥰🥰

Re: RE: New Member Monday Thread

@shawty24 welcome! Ahhh if I could splurge on anything it would be perfumes as well, specially because I am a sucker for a cute fragrance bottle 😄

Welcome @shawty24!

Hi, @shawty24 !

Welcome to BIC, Amanda!  Lashes and perfumes sound like great splurges.  

Welcome aboard @shawty24 ! If I could realistically afford it, I’d go on a perfume spending spree and buy several full bottles of my favorites. 🙂 What are your favorite perfumes? 

@shawty24welcome to BIC!

Welcome to the BIC @shawty24!

RE: New Member Monday Thread

Hi I’ve always been buying makeup from sephora , was just never aware of the benefits of signing up, and having an app.

Same here! The benefits are exciting and great! I've been...

Same here! The benefits are exciting and great! I've been shopping at Sephora for over 10 years now! The Sephora App makes everything so much easier!

Hello @slimlady! What are some of your favorite, all-time, can't live without products? 

Welcome to the community, @slimlady!

Hi, @slimlady !

Welcome to BIC!

Welcome to BIC @slimlady !

Welcome to the BIC @slimlady!

2 Replies
testing