Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

I agree, I LOVE  the birthday gift that is offered, I can't wait for mine to finally roll around this year (Only six more months!). I would be excited about a free makeover but as a single mom I don't know that I would be for sure able to use it, the way I do the birthday gifts. However, a makeover would make me more likely to make purchases I wouldn't otherwise. Actually seeing the products on your face and help how to use them is awesome. So I can't say I'd be happy if it replaced the gifts but if it was in addition to, that would be fantastic!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

If they showed me how to use the makeup I already own, maybe. I got one from MAC @ Nordstrom a long time ago and it was fun, but my products didn't yield the same results.

I'd also like the gift though.

Sure

Sure, I don't see why not. As long as it is free Smiley Wink

I would definitely go. Maybe our birthday perk could be one of the products that was used in the makeover? Rather than just having the same perk for everyone. But I think it should have the same rules as the perk, where you have 2 weeks to take advantage of it.

Yes that would be so awsome, but i would still want the gift too.

As long as we still got our bday gift (I look forward to those every year) - absolutely. Sounds like fun.

yes!!!!!!!!

yes!!!!!!!!

I would go as long as the birthday gift is not eliminated. If it is a choice between the two, I prefer the gift. 

YES

Yes! I love make-up! I'm always looking for  new ideals on how to apply it. You can count me in.

662 Replies