Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

great idea, i will definitely go with all my friends and family !!!

when does it happen ?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Definately! Would be nice to get new/different perspectives on how to apply your makeup/different looks.

I personally don't know if this is right for birthdays. Maybe as a holiday bonus, since that's when most people spend money on gifts.

I think that would be a great idea, but I think it would be even better if we could choose between the birthday gift or the makeover, because I personally wouldn't get the makeover but I know lots of people who would!!

I would love it even better if we didn't have to choose - let's do both Smiley Happy

YES!!! Do this now please!

YES! What girl doesnt love a little pampering? If this was offered i would definitly go. In fact I'd find my self going more often to the store 

Highlighted

Yes!

Yeah, totally!! It would be a perfect way to find products that are great for me. 

YES!