Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

sure! good way to pamper and we could buy stuff used in our makeover as our gift to ourselves and it's a win win situation

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes, as long as it was offered with the Beauty Insider gift and not instead of.

Sure I would! It's a good day to pamper yourself.

I think it would be fun, but not at the expense of nixing the free birthday gift.  A lot of people do not live close by to Sephora stores, so it isn't as convenient.  Also, it would be nice to be able to make an appointment (ideally online), so that one isn't stuck running around the store looking for someone to do said makeover.

Anonymous Insider

Absolutely! All my frients want me to put makeup on them it'd be nice for someone to finally put it on me!  It's really nice to go and get new ideas and see what someone else would put and use on you.

Anonymous Insider

yes would be perfect to get ready for a nice dinner an would make any day special

mmm, I think I would actually like a facial more than a make over.

And of course, it must compliments, not replace, the birthday gift.

Anonymous Insider

YES!

Yeah, totally!! It would be a perfect way to find products that are great for me. 

Yes!

Anonymous Insider

YES! What girl doesnt love a little pampering? If this was offered i would definitly go. In fact I'd find my self going more often to the store 

YES!!! Do this now please!

I think that would be a great idea, but I think it would be even better if we could choose between the birthday gift or the makeover, because I personally wouldn't get the makeover but I know lots of people who would!!

I would love it even better if we didn't have to choose - let's do both 🙂

Definately! Would be nice to get new/different perspectives on how to apply your makeup/different looks.

I personally don't know if this is right for birthdays. Maybe as a holiday bonus, since that's when most people spend money on gifts.

Anonymous Insider

great idea, i will definitely go with all my friends and family !!!

when does it happen ?

...Not too sure about that one. The associates at Sephora are very knowledgeable about products but they are not makeup artists....

Actually the Makeup Artists are the one who do make-over for people so you dont have to worry about not having a great experience. I went to  a Shephora store to have my face done once and it was awesome !!!

I disagree. I've had a makeover there before a wedding, and they did an awesome job! I know 3 of the SAs at my local store are licensed estheticians. 

Most definitely!  I love any excuse to try something new & this would be a great way to start a new year.

testing