Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes Indeed!!

yes

yes

yes!

yes!

YESSSSSS

YESSSSSS

Absolutely! What better way to celebrate my birthday than...

Absolutely! What better way to celebrate my birthday than with a new look!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes I would!!! Smiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

Without a doubt!  Absolutely.

I turn 70 on the 11th of this month and have noted that most of your marketing is for younger people than I.  Having an expert show me what to do would be a dream come true.

yes

yes
Anonymous Insider

This is exactly what I have been looking for for my daughter. Does Sephora already offer makeover tutorials in store?

Awesome! Can I have one? My birthday is this month!

I've been dying for this to happen to me!

Why wouldn't you. Definately would

YES

OMG yes!! How fun!

OMG yes!! How fun!

yes!

Anonymous Insider

who wouldn"t want to get glam and pampered for their b-day?Most womenwould def.go!

Yes, yes, yes!

Yeah! Thank you!

Yeah! Thank you!
Anonymous Insider

yes definitely..

Anonymous Insider

Probably not, inwould have too much stuff to do on my b-day
Anonymous Insider

Yes, of course

testing