Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

YES!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes I would go!  I think that's an awesome idea, especially since people like to do something special on their bdays.  But, like most others if I had to choose between a makeover and the free gift I would stick with a free gift.

Yess, of course! that's friggin awesome.

YES! Of course I would go! That would be really fun, and really sweet from you guys to be doing them complimentary! I know I would definitely go because I like to go somewhere special on birthdays, such as going to a nice restaurant and such, and I like to look pretty.

Definitely

Definitely

Yes! I totally would but I would like an opportunity to go in like two weeks time(say two weeks before or a week before and after). My birthday is always around when school is starting so that would be nice!

I will definetely go for a complimentary in-store makeover to celebrate my birthday. What a better way to celebrate such a special occasion and with a makeover who would not want that. This will be a great treat from Sephora to us.

Probably not. I like doing my own makeup, and I don't usu...

Probably not. I like doing my own makeup, and I don't usually venture out without already having done my makeup. I would rather receive a pampering product or a bonus set to enjoy.

YES

YES

Re: YES

Especially if they offered samples

Yes

Yes

yes!

If they offered samples from the makeup used with your makeover.... HECK YEAH! 

Yes! Smiley Happy

Yes I would

I would indeed!

Yes I would! I'd be very excited and nervous ;)

Yes I would! I'd be very excited and nervous Smiley Wink

Absolutely Smiley Happy

Of course! What an awesome perk! (;

Totally!

Yes, I desperately need something. I'm almost 58 and all of a sudden my skin has changed. It is mainly dry but now is getting red spotchy spots and acne...Help....