Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

YES!

YES!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Heck yea!

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Oh my gosh! A thousand times YESS!!!!! 🙂

I haven't done it yet but I am intrigued by the way sephora currently does the Customized Makeup Application Service.  From what I understand you buy a $50 gift card and they do an in-store "makeover".

I always feel weird about getting free in-store makeovers because I'm afraid I will feel pressured to purchase all/most of the products used (whether I like them or not).

I like the idea of the Birthday makeover but I'm just not sure I would go in for it.

When does it start?!Smiley Happy

In a New York minute!!!

Without a doubt!

Without a doubt!
Anonymous Insider

Most Definitely!

Most Definitely!

Of Course!!!Smiley Happy

Anonymous Insider

YES!!!

Definitely!

Anonymous Insider

yes that is a great idea!

yes that is a great idea!

Yes (as long as the free birthday gift was offered still)

Yes (as long as the free birthday gift was offered still)
Anonymous Insider

Absolutely! That would be AHmazing

Of course!  That is a great idea!

Yes! 

Anonymous Insider

yes

yes

depends on who is doing the makeover!

depends on who is doing the makeover!
Anonymous Insider

YES. I would most deffinately GO.! 😄

Anonymous Insider

I deff. would!that would be such a treat!

Anonymous Insider

YES YES YES! WOULDN'T MISS IT.
testing