Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Trending Now

If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Yes I would go so that I could see if I liked any products they gave me so that I could purchase them myself.

Re: If Sephora offered a complimentary in-store Makeover to celebrate your Birthday, would you go?

Honestly, no, I would not. Not because I don't enjoy Sephora, but I since I live a good drive away from my local store I would probably not make the drive there. Especially since the makeup that they worked hard on me for will probably get washed off that night. I much would rather keep the birthday gift, since I can use it over a longer period of time versus a makeover. But I can see how the makeover will be great for those who have big events for their birthday. Usually for me, I'm just a simple dinner type of girl.

Most definitely! If it was offered for that week or even that entire month that would ideal! Like the little birthday gifts given away during your bday month.

Oh yes i would! It would be a great chance to try some ne...

Oh yes i would! It would be a great chance to try some new products and hopefully find something new I absolutely love!

Yes! Unfortunately for me the nearest Sephora is 7 hours...

Yes! Unfortunately for me the nearest Sephora is 7 hours away

Most DefinitelySmiley Very Happy

Highlighted

I would expect I dont have a store close by me - maybe 2...

I would expect I dont have a store close by me - maybe 2 hrs away I think

Absolutely! What's not to love about that?

heck yeah!!! Why not.....

I would if I had a store closer to me. Sephora is a 2 1/2 hour drive for me.

Definitely! Free makeover with hundreds of make up option...

Definitely! Free makeover with hundreds of make up options applied by a professional.

Yes i would ,but my birthday has already pasted it was feb 5th

Definately, Who wouldn't want a make-over from Sephora on their birthday? It couldn't be a better birthday.

i would so go !

hands down, no questions asked Smiley Happy

A new look to bring in the birthday? Totally awesome! If it replaced something tangible to take home, I'd probably pass. Nothing says happy birthday like something to bring home. What would really rock is if we got to take home something from the makeover Smiley Happy. New products to sample? Ohhhh yeah!

YES YES YES! WOULDN'T MISS IT.

I deff. would!that would be such a treat!

YES. I would most deffinately GO.! Smiley Very Happy

depends on who is doing the makeover!

depends on who is doing the makeover!

yes

yes

Yes! 

Of course!  That is a great idea!

Absolutely! That would be AHmazing

Yes (as long as the free birthday gift was offered still)

Yes (as long as the free birthday gift was offered still)