Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

IM PERPLEXED BY OLAPLEX

Hi! I’m a little confused by the NEW (OLAPLEX HAIR Perfector No. 3) I’m here to gather any & all Tips, Tricks, What ‘To-Do’s To What ‘Not-To’ Do’s and Advice. I added a review under the product titled “Verdict Still Out’ with a 3 star rating ... What are your experiences with it?! *I’ve got blonde hair, long & wavy... it’s coarse & frizzy, but usually only In between salon visits. * I get my hair done every 6 weeks, the salon I go to users OlaPlex and bond builder when they highlight, tone or bleach my hair. * I went through 1 bottle - got 2 uses from it * Noticed absolutely no change

IM PERPLEXED BY OLAPLEX

olaplex works from the inside, to make your hair stronger, by rebuilding the bonds that are broken from chemicals and styling. Make sure your stylist is using olaplex in your lightner, and continued use of #3 will make your hair better bv with ea use

Re: IM PERPLEXED BY OLAPLEX

There’s a great article on Olaplex in Women’s Health magazine! Olaplex can be used on literally every head of hair...no matter what color or texture!

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/beauty/a19852874/what-is-olaplex/

Re: IM PERPLEXED BY OLAPLEX

Hello Sarah! 

Thanks so much for your interest in OLAPLEX! We would love to ensure you are getting the most of your treatment! OLAPLEX works to repair the bonds in our hair that are broken during color, chemical, thermal, mechanical and environmental damage. The more healthy bonds we have in our hair, the stronger, healthier and shiner it is! 

For best results, we recommend applying on clean, damp hair. OLAPLEX works internally, so if you have any product or oil build up, we recommend a quick shampoo prior to your treatment. Otherwise, you can simply rinse and towel dry. Apply a saturated amount throughout roots to ends and comb through. Let process a minimum of 10 minutes, the longer it is on, the more effective! You can not overuse OLAPLEX as it does not contain proteins, or silicones. 

From there, shampoo and condition with your favorite products for moisture and/or protein. 
We reccommend weekly treatments in between salon visits. You can use twice a week need be if you are trying to bounce hair back from damage. 

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions! 

Have a great day! 🙂 

RE: Re: IM PERPLEXED BY OLAPLEX

Hi @Olaplex. Can Olaplex 3 be used on keratin treated hair? I haven’t gotten a treatment yet, but was planning on it. Is it safe? Thanks!

Re: RE: Re: IM PERPLEXED BY OLAPLEX

Hello, it is safe to use Olaplex #3 with keratin treatments , but I would wait at least a week after your treatment to use it. Hope that helps ❤

IM PERPLEXED BY OLAPLEX

Olaplex will make your hair stronger, but you still need to follow up with conditioning. You said you have frizzy hair. If you run some Olaplex in your hair before drying it will help control the frizzies. I also use a little smoothed over the top of the hair when dried and it calms the frizzies down.

RE: IM PERPLEXED BY OLAPLEX

Hi Sarah I’ve been a Olaplex user since the very beginning and love the results of my clients hair. Olaplex works the inner structure of the hair and repairs the disulfide bonds that are broken during chemical service, heat styling and everyday wear and tear. While Olaplex strengthens the inside we also need to follow up with moisture and protein to help with the outer structure. Olaplex is the only patented product of it kind. Keep using this amazing product you won’t be disappointed. Hope this was helpful. Libby
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing